Your least used part

lajoswinkler

These two parts are my least used in the sense that I have NEVER used them and don't plan on using them. Surprisingly, I use the large radials quite a bit more than most it seems. One of my favorite ways to use them is to attach four of them to a Two Meter fuel tanks with a quadcoupled LV-30.

Same here. I use the RCS port for little engines on small probes.

Man a lot of hate on the Mk55 engine. They're actually pretty great if you use 4 of them with 4 LV-T30's in a booster stage. You get more thrust and more Isp than the skipper. Not to mention ridiculous gimbal range.

EDIT: Wow, didn't even see this:

-Snip-Surprisingly, I use the large radials quite a bit more than most it seems. One of my favorite ways to use them is to attach four of them to a Two Meter fuel tanks with a quadcoupled LV-30.

I like the way you think sir!

Edited by Cipher29

I use them on some of my planes. Useful for the landing gear, if you want to give the craft extra clearance off the ground.

Edit: On topic, I don't think I ever used the AV-T1 Winglet. I do not like how they have a different texture to all the rest of the avionics parts, so they do not "mesh" nicely with the rest of the plane.

Edited by Torham234

I'm fairly sure I've never used this thing. Incidentally, I've come to love the small hardpoint for my smallish landers. It's just the right size for sticking a pair of side fuel tanks on them while keeping the lander's form factor nice and compact.

Actually, I've used those on a lot of my motherships that drop probes because it detaches from both sides, so I don't wind up carrying unneeded mass on the mothership, and my probe isn't lop sided.

Actually, I've used those on a lot of my motherships that drop probes because it detaches from both sides, so I don't wind up carrying unneeded mass on the mothership, and my probe isn't lop sided.

Wait....that engine pylon is a DECOUPLER? Dang...I learn something new every day.

Any part that has anything to do with Xenon gas.

I seriously considered ignoring the xenon node in the tech tree even after I got everything else.

But the winner has to be the not rockomax connector. Everytime I try to use it, it looks stupid so I trash it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.