[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Terrain%20Clipping.jpg

There is a problem with Visual Enhancement mod. Terrain seems to clip and some windows start to look weird, like the Ctrl+N Setup. As well as framerate drops. This did not happen in pre 24.0 version of the game.

Does anyone encounter this kind of issue or knows how to solve it? Thanks a lot!

If you want to easily find KSC without having to mess with your atmosphere: plant flag at end of runway. Set flag as target. Instant nav beacon.

I've used this a few times, but I thought I'd have access to the GUI I vaguely remember using before to adjust the cloud layer settings. But this time around (even though I've found and tried the "GUI = keypress N" in various config files, I can't get the GUI to come up if it's still a thing

EDIT: UGH! Just saw in an above post, that it's CTRL N not just N.... >.< great! Now I know how I SHOULDA been trying to access it, lol =D

I recently decided to switch to Linux when playing KSP x64 and while the stability is awesome, I'm having an issue with the Overhaul 9-2 x64 release. As you can see in the photo when in map mode only a thin band of clouds appears around the planet. The band will shift depending on how you pan, tilt and zoom the camera around, but the issue never goes away in map view. Outside of map view at the space center or when piloting a vessel the clouds work like they're supposed to. I'm getting this issue on a clean install of .24.2 x64 for Linux on my Ubuntu install with the Overhaul 9-2 x64 release from the github page. Is this a known issue or is there a way to fix this?

LSfZdMu.jpg

I recently decided to switch to Linux when playing KSP x64 and while the stability is awesome, I'm having an issue with the Overhaul 9-2 x64 release. As you can see in the photo when in map mode only a thin band of clouds appears around the planet. The band will shift depending on how you pan, tilt and zoom the camera around, but the issue never goes away in map view. Outside of map view at the space center or when piloting a vessel the clouds work like they're supposed to. I'm getting this issue on a clean install of .24.2 x64 for Linux on my Ubuntu install with the Overhaul 9-2 x64 release from the github page. Is this a known issue or is there a way to fix this?

http://i.imgur.com/LSfZdMu.jpg

this is a known issue with EVE:Overhaul, and not one just on Linux distros - as of right now, i dont believe anyone has found a way of fixing this with just modifying the config files

http://i.imgur.com/LSfZdMu.jpg

this is a known issue with EVE:Overhaul, and not one just on Linux distros - as of right now, i dont believe anyone has found a way of fixing this with just modifying the config files

I still have to get a Linux install to test.

The "nightlys" should be used for testing, the Overhaul "Releases" have been depricated in favor of a more automated release mechanism.

That being said, the nightlys have an issue like this until I can get time to get it worked out.

I still have to get a Linux install to test.

The "nightlys" should be used for testing, the Overhaul "Releases" have been depricated in favor of a more automated release mechanism.

That being said, the nightlys have an issue like this until I can get time to get it worked out.

just to double check... when was the last time a "nightly" was committed to the repository? (other than the license updated - wanna make sure i'm not missing something)

just to double check... when was the last time a "nightly" was committed to the repository? (other than the license updated - wanna make sure i'm not missing something)

Not for a while. Life has me pretty much tied up for time at the moment, but should look better in coming weeks.

Hi,

I've been using this mod in 0.24.2. When it's installed, I find that it crashes upon save load. When I take out the clouds, however, it works perfectly fine, just no clouds and only city lights. Is there an easy fix for this? I don't really know what's wrong with the clouds...

Thanks.

Hi,

I've been using this mod in 0.24.2. When it's installed, I find that it crashes upon save load. When I take out the clouds, however, it works perfectly fine, just no clouds and only city lights. Is there an easy fix for this? I don't really know what's wrong with the clouds...

Thanks.

Do you have other mods installed? Sounds like you are running out of memory.

Hi,

Thanks.

I have something similar, but with OverlayMgr.dll. It loads all the files fine, then starts loading the save and crashes. I took it out of the folder and now it's all fine but I get nothing. No city lights, no clouds. Planets in map view look better tho, but not sure it's this mod that does it. Just in case it matters here's the list of my mods:

B9_Aerospace

BoulderCo

DistantObject

CustomAsteroids

CrewManifest

DockingPortAlignment

InfernalRobotics

KerbalAlarmClock

Kethane

MechJeb2

NovaPunch2

Toolbar

ModuleManager

ISAMapsat4

EditorExtentions

ProceduralFairings

TextureReplacer

TACFuelBalancer

Fusebox

EnhancedNavBall

TacLifeSupport

RasterPropMonitor

HullCameraVDS

RomfarerRoboticArmsPack

PreFlightChecklist

SpeedUnitChanger

VTSNazariTAC

RadialSampleBin

KAS

TweakScale

DistantObject

Better Atmospheres

Innsewerants Space Agency

JSI

Keramzit

KittopiaSpace

MagicSmokeIndustries

ModStatistics

MP_Nazari

NavyFish

Romfarer

ThunderAerospace

TinkerGnomeToys

TriggerTech

ModuleManager.2.2.1

and obviously

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

KSP in version 0.24.2. Any possibility to fix this? I really need those clouds before I get to Duna :/

What could be more useful than saying, "I have fifty mods installed, so if that helps, yeah. Please do all the testing and fix it for me." You could remove them and then add them back in until you find a conflict, then let rbay know there is a conflict with THAT mod.