[1.12.3+] RealChute Parachute Systems v1.4.9.4 | 02/06/24

stupid_chris

One is for Tang, and the other contains various condiments to go with bacon.

I'm not sure that's.... does bacon NEED condiments? I suppose a BLT should have mayonnaise but bacon itself is the perfect food..... sounds kinda sacrilegious...

Anyone know how to fix the Stack Chute's bottom node clipping into what's attached underneath? I know how to edit the configs to mess with node placement, but it seems to vary based on what size.

Why would you try tweakscaling parts that are already of procedural size? Open the action groups, select a RC parachute and tweak properly

Or if you don't have action groups unlocked yet right click the part and rescale it that way.

It's probably been addressed a million times before, but is there any way to enable the mod to work with 64-bit windows?

I realize KSP on 64-bit windows is unstable, but KSP on 32-bit windows is unplayable for me. KSP/Unity leaks memory until the process eats over 3.5 gb of memory, then crashes, which usually happens after visiting the VAB just 2 or 3 times.

I promise to not bug you with bug reports if it bugs out afterwards, eheh...

It's probably been addressed a million times before, but is there any way to enable the mod to work with 64-bit windows?

I realize KSP on 64-bit windows is unstable, but KSP on 32-bit windows is unplayable for me. KSP/Unity leaks memory until the process eats over 3.5 gb of memory, then crashes, which usually happens after visiting the VAB just 2 or 3 times.

I promise to not bug you with bug reports if it bugs out afterwards, eheh...

Sorry to double post! (first post landed in a moderation queue)

I found this thread http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/84203-Less-memory-usage-by-using-OpenGL

And switching to OpenGL cut the memory usage in half. So no more crashing for me! (and thank goodness, I was not looking forward to compiling C#.)

Good, cause you would have had to recompile the mod for yourself.

Wait ! Do you Mean the mod will not work for ksp 64 bit build ? or the windows build ?

The RealChute plugin is designed to disable itself if run on a KSP 64-bit Windows build.

However, the plugin will work fine on a KSP 32-bit Windows build, even if the Windows OS itself is 64-bit.

Hey guys, small update for today.

Changelog:

April 1st 2015
v1.3.3.7
-Optimized toastiness
-The amount of snacks has increased by 401%!
-Now with brand new flavour!
-MOAR

Don't forget to eat your daily ration of Bacon today!

Peace out.

Edited by stupid_chris

Hey guys, small update for today.

Changelog:

April 1st 2015
v1.3.3.7
-Optimized toastiness
-The amount of snacks has increased by 401%!
-Now with brand new flavour!
-MOAR

Following last year's prank, my poor Jeb would not dare try one of those snacks... :P

Did someone say BACON??????????????????????????????????????

Oh, it is going to be a good day... No a GREAT day...

A GREAT BACON kind of day......

with optimized toastiness to boot.........

It just does not get any better...