[0.23] ActionGroupManager (AGM) 1.3.2.0 (29/01/2014) : bugfixes

SirJulio

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, WildLynx said:

I missing this mod so much ... AGX with overcomplicated UI and lots of unused functions is such a headache ....

Totally agree. I'd love to see AGM updated.

Or even better; stock.

Edited by Tex_NL

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the license is public domain, but it seems no download of source is officially available anymore. If someone still has the old one, maybe putting it up on GitHub might encourage some kind soul to try and update it? I could even look at it, but no promises.

Yeah, I miss this one, too.

edit - oh, wait, there is a download of a newer (but still outdated) version in the previous page

Edited by monstah

55 minutes ago, monstah said:

Well, the license is public domain, but it seems no download of source is officially available anymore. If someone still has the old one, maybe putting it up on GitHub might encourage some kind soul to try and update it? I could even look at it, but no promises.

Yeah, I miss this one, too.

edit - oh, wait, there is a download of a newer (but still outdated) version in the previous page

If required, I still have a very old version stored (2014). If anyone needs it just give me your details and I'll mail it to you. It's just 44kB.

I have 1.3.2.0 archive, 137301 bytes, strangely (and luckily) with sources. It worked for me until 1.1 (?)

If anyone wants it, I can post it somewhere or send directly.

Edited by Guest

I have a version from ... 2014?... in my 0.23.5 KSP install, with source folder included.  Didn't try it with any of the next KSP versions. I keep my KSP installs from previous versions since 0.19 and last occurrence of AGM was in that 0.23.5 install. 

In fact, giving this mod's UI a revamp was one of my options for my first step into KSP modding, but I didn't had the time to begin with it.

Probably the version I have is the same as @WildLynx's and @Tex_NL's. As they said, if anyone needs, I can upload or send it.

• 1 month later...

Here is a quick recompile/fix of AGM for KSP 1.2.2 x64. I used the 1.3.2.0 version I had too (137301 bytes archive too @WildLynx).

I have no idea if that will break your game or not, so be careful with that, please! :D

Readme/License/Source included.

I'll not stress that enough: For testing purpose ONLY! Please! :D

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, dueb said:

I'll not stress that enough: For testing purpose ONLY! Please! :D

Has anyone had any luck with the recompiled version posted here back in February? (it's May 2017 now)

Wondering if this might be a viable replacement again for Action Groups Extended. Since I've been using AGX, it's been super buggy, not saving things in my lists (or maybe it's user error...) and generally being annoying.

I want something simple for Action groups. Re-assign in flight and have multiple action groups for different craft whether docked or not.

Any other suggestions for this type of mod?

Edited by scottadges

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.