My wife says I am addicted to this game.

LarryWallwart

Tell her you can either play Kerbal or you can talk to her about Kerbal. Then you start talking about Orbital rendezvous and the benefits of a free return trajectory.

This should fix your problem post haste.

Unless you get an oddity like mine and she wants you to teach her how to play. Then you just hit the abort button and hope the escape tower takes you far enough away.

Addiction? Yeah right! There's no such thing as "addicted to KSP." :sticktongue:

It's even funnier if you start to talk about how you got all this stuff done in such and such a manner- all you get is blank stares and then you can go about your business! This also works really well with programming. :cool:

Edited by OrbitusII
DYAC

Hmmm, for the price of KSP I could build a cheap model rocket and fly it three times. For $10 more I could fly it three more times, assuming it's not in a tree or on a roof by then.. For two copies of KSP I could have had that Saturn V model rocket (without engines), but the hobby shop had closed up when my wife finally broke down and tried to buy it for me for Christmas.

At least I haven't had a Kerbal rocket get stuck in a tree, unlike one of my model rockets with a payload of Lego astronauts (misjudged the stupid wind). At least I've convinced her KSP is cheaper. But I may have to build a model rocket out of orange tubes.... with struts! Lots of precious struts.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.