[WIP - 0.25] Squad HD Re-texture Project - Continuous Release (July 25)

blackheart612

What unity version are you using? Cause last time I tried I was having problems

I dont' use Unity at all ATM. Despite to be unemployed, I don't have time to learn and do much more things than now (believe me, I do A LOT of things, I'm a very renacentist person in that sense, lol).

Nazari1382 gave me permission to use my textures and tweaks in his .MU and config files, so for the moment that is what I'm using. Perhaps in the near future I should dust off the zbrush, and learn something of Unity to do my own parts, but sadly for now my economic survival is more important, lol...

I find it ironic how the "HD Textures" text in the OP is fuzzy :P

Also, if I may ask, could you please put the trefoil back on the NERVA? Removing that removes the feeling of "woah woah nuke stuff danger!11!!one". If you understand what I mean.

I find it ironic how the "HD Textures" text in the OP is fuzzy :P

Also, if I may ask, could you please put the trefoil back on the NERVA? Removing that removes the feeling of "woah woah nuke stuff danger!11!!one". If you understand what I mean.

I actually intended it to be ironic.

Wasn't it back? I think I changed it.

Last time I saw it, it still had the Kerbal States in it. I deleted my PSD with my command folder since the freakin test copy of my game always has stuff deleted. (I recently deleted my 2 SRB textures accidentally, too. A little bit frustrated about that. :P

Last time I saw it, it still had the Kerbal States in it. I deleted my PSD with my command folder since the freakin test copy of my game always has stuff deleted. (I recently deleted my 2 SRB textures accidentally, too. A little bit frustrated about that. :P

Just goes to show - you should always ALWAYS let us have it when you're done... :P

I love your re-texture! While I like some of the stock textures, I am personally not a fan of all the black and yellow that they have. It makes me feel like my rocket should be blasting off from a construction site :P Have you considered doing any re-textures of the stock decouplers?

Absolutely great work, huge improvement over stock textures! The only thing I'd recommend changing is red captions on the engines: the serif font is very out of place and deep red on dark gray is not a good looking combination in general. I realize KW originals had something like this too, but I think it was one thing not worth reproducing from the otherwise brilliant quality KW texture work.

Absolutely great work, huge improvement over stock textures! The only thing I'd recommend changing is red captions on the engines: the serif font is very out of place and deep red on dark gray is not a good looking combination in general. I realize KW originals had something like this too, but I think it was one thing not worth reproducing from the otherwise brilliant quality KW texture work.

Beautiful, thanks for that feedback, bac9, its worth a lot coming from you because I use B9 a lot :)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.