How many hours have you put into KSP?

Chrono

Yeah, I actually dont know which version and when - just that it was some time ago before I joined for .20 - hm, so maybe it was not that far back ... ?

Sometimes I really regret not writing a diary. :P

This i when I wish there was an easy way of checking hours of non-steam games. There should totally be a time counter for real time flight and building and EVA and stuff. Oh! And the more EVA time the more science or something? - It'd be in real time as not to be leaving Kerbals outside for a few years. That'd be an interesting idea for the future...

1000 at least, especially if you count all the hours I've spent modifying it.

E: Also, does forum-warrioring count? That'd knock me up into the 2000s.

Edited by regex

This i when I wish there was an easy way of checking hours of non-steam games. There should totally be a time counter for real time flight and building and EVA and stuff. Oh! And the more EVA time the more science or something? - It'd be in real time as not to be leaving Kerbals outside for a few years. That'd be an interesting idea for the future...

Put this in Suggestions and Development Discussion. Sounds like a lovely set of ideas.

1000 at least, especially if you count all the hours I've spent modifying it.

E: Also, does forum-warrioring count? That'd knock me up into the 2000s.

Some forums have this number in their user stats, but I don't see it in mine sadly. If you add game time to forum time I have no idea what I'd have. It may collapse into a black hole, or at least have a really big SOI.

Also, whats your currant "Stardate" / Games start on Year 1, Day - 0h

My longest Stardate so far is Year 52, Day 124 - 1h So if I compared this to the start of the Mercury program... It would be 2011 in KSP for me right now.

Some forums have this number in their user stats, but I don't see it in mine sadly. If you add game time to forum time I have no idea what I'd have. It may collapse into a black hole, or at least have a really big SOI.

It's probably a good thing they don't track that, then...

Huh... non-steam, so I had to do a back-of-the-envelope calc which vastly depressed me.

1,200 hrs +/- 300. (Forums don't count.)

Why in the world am I not better at this game???? Man, it will take me another (some number of years, can't be bothered to do the math) to get to 20,000 hrs = champion level.

That's it. Time to play Wii bowling.

842 hrs since it went on steam. (avg around 60 hrs month...)

180 hrs (guesstimate for the 3 months I owned it before it went on Steam)

120 hrs (guesstimate for the 2 months I played the 0.13 demo (a record for me on ANY demo EVER! Demos don't lend to a lot of re-playability!)

So My very embarrassing total......1242 hrs approximately. $17 at purchase (plus one gift at $27 for a friend. total spent $44 ) play about 5 days a week....still!

Total hours on original Black Ops.....38, MW2-64. No interest in replaying them. $59 each. Played through once.

The two closest in hours Total War Medieval II- 685 hr and owned for 2 years before I repurchased it on Steam. Civilization 5 at 391 hrs. Both we $59 and with Civ5 an extra $29 for the BNW expansion.

I gotta quit buying first person shooters.

But nothing touches KSP. And it's numbers are constantly going up, especially when a new update happens.

Edited by pslytely psycho
spelling.

Also, whats your currant "Stardate" / Games start on Year 1, Day - 0h

My longest Stardate so far is Year 52, Day 124 - 1h So if I compared this to the start of the Mercury program... It would be 2011 in KSP for me right now.

A mere Year 16 day 249 and 3h for me on 23.5 right now. I've not bothered with Dres, Jool or Eeloo yet, so that kind of helps.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.