[1.0.2] Vessel Viewer

PeteTimesSix

Well its not ideal. You could probably strip it to just a capsule + whatever it is your science modules are attached to and anything directly attached to that for the same result? If the remaining parts belong to like two or three mods I could just install those and it'd be fine.

Alright I figured something out! It seems a problem lies with Bac9's new Pwings. I made a craft of just the stock command pod, 1 Pwing, thermometer and a barometer. Going into IVA and checking tree traversal in VV for the science parts they don't show up t select just the wing and pod. Hope that helps. i'll keep an eye out for any other key triggers. Love this mod a awesome addition to the IVA experience. The only mod you should need for the craft is B9 Pwings.

Alright I figured something out! It seems a problem lies with Bac9's new Pwings. I made a craft of just the stock command pod, 1 Pwing, thermometer and a barometer. Going into IVA and checking tree traversal in VV for the science parts they don't show up t select just the wing and pod. Hope that helps. i'll keep an eye out for any other key triggers. Love this mod a awesome addition to the IVA experience. The only mod you should need for the craft is B9 Pwings.

I looked at it. It, um, worked fine, I just had to click through the wing first (because the parts were attached to it, not the pod). Im not sure if that means there's something else wrong or if you just didnt think of doing that?

That being said, I did still poke at the code - not the least because as it turns out I never did implement scrolling, so its entirely possible to attach so many parts to one part (like, say, a dozen solar panels) that anything you might want to actually interact with is listed off-screen... so thats a thing I worked on. I also plan to make parts that are part of a symmetry group only be listed once, and possibly finally put in a action list-based part selector.

That actually was it. I figured it out a few days ago. i felt pretty dumb to not have tried that first lol. I think previously I may have ran in to the other case you described where I had so many parts i could see others. If you added scrolling in I think that may cover any problems I may have had. i appreciate your time in trying to solve my "dumb moment" though lol . Love the mod!

Where is the latest DL? THe DB links seem old as all the file inside are old modified dates. The github is just source no dll in sight.

The DL link in the OP is up to date. I just downloaded the "complete edition" from the OP, and the modified dates for the plugins are all 25 February 2015.

And it seems you are indeed correct. I only looked as deep as the folders which read much older for me after checking again I do see the .dll files are all updated. Thank you for the correction and pete for the update!

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for updating this mod pete; really adds a lot to RPM

I don't have the "show parts" option tho in said RPM

everything is up to date and i try reinstalling both mods a couple time...anyone had that problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Thx for updating this mod pete; really adds a lot to RPM

I don't have the "show parts" option tho in said RPM

everything is up to date and i try reinstalling both mods a couple time...anyone had that problem?

Found it, sorry

if i may say tho, it used to be on the main menu which was better in my humble opinion since, as far as i'm concerned, that's what i use the most.

But still, i'm not complaining, great mod anyway :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope this gets updated! It's an important part of a number of other nice mods.

I'm SO happy 1.0 is released so we probably won't have to worry about this every few months.

I'll look into it.

Well, I dont know what it was that caused the problem, but recompiling with the newest API version seems to have fixed it...? Ive also fixed that longstanding wireframe bug while at it.

EDIT: Ive also put it on KerbalStuff, like all the cool kids are doing it these days.

Edited by PeteTimesSix

I want to report a possible bug,

I use KSP 1.0 and RP 0.19.2.

And the image on the RP monitor strongly flickers.

I've got the exact same problem... vesselview in iva Rpm mod flashing faster and faster during each launch missions.

So I'm trying to update all my mods for 1.0.2 using CKAN and it is telling me that Vessel Viewer RPM is incompatible.

Any chance of updating the (I assume) license?

I was under the impression that just uploading to KerbalStuff would do things automatically but I'm not very familiar with the system