ksp 0.38 thread

pauldbk99

I'm hoping science will finally be made into something more... science like.

Where leaving seismometers on the ground for longer will gather more data, which converts to larger science points. Exposing the materials lab for longer will give more data. Moving around with the gravity measuring thing, and that new magnetometer should also give more science.

I'm hoping science will finally be made into something more... science like.

Where leaving seismometers on the ground for longer will gather more data, which converts to larger science points. Exposing the materials lab for longer will give more data. Moving around with the gravity measuring thing, and that new magnetometer should also give more science.

You know, this may be a parody but I quite like your thoughts on science. I'd love it if each science widget demanded jumping through a different hoop.

I really thought they fixed the "wavy spinning pole" bug back in 0.37. Apparently not. [insert future image here]

Edited by spink00
from the FUTURE

This thread has been moved to the off-topic sub-forum, so that no one mistakes it for information about the game. :)

(You *know* somebody would come along and say, ".38 IS OUT?! HOW DID I MISS IT?!?!" :D )

So my rover with the new Monster 40-meter wheels got smacked by a dust storm on Duna and flipped over. I hope they buff jumbo RCS ports in .38.

Also, they should make Jool's rings more fine and less pronounced. They look too visible - the Saturn analogue is the next planet down, guys.

And why does the Rubble Telescope Eye weigh so much? It's around six tons. Squad nerf weight pl0x

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.