Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

I seem to be having a problem with H.O.M.E. 3.0. I installed everything that was in the folder, but only a few of the parts are actually in game, in both career and sandbox mode. I'm missing the core hub thing with the attachable parts, the main command pod and parachute for it, and the rover parts, but I have the wheels. Not sure what would cause this as they are in the parts folder in my gamedata folder. I'm playing on a macbook pro if that makes any difference.

I seem to be having a problem with H.O.M.E. 3.0. I installed everything that was in the folder, but only a few of the parts are actually in game, in both career and sandbox mode. I'm missing the core hub thing with the attachable parts, the main command pod and parachute for it, and the rover parts, but I have the wheels. Not sure what would cause this as they are in the parts folder in my gamedata folder. I'm playing on a macbook pro if that makes any difference.

Do you have the dependencies installed

Porkjet's Habitat Pack: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/64442

Running without it is not supported. Only the plugin matters, you can delete the parts.

Raster Prop Monitor: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...0-16%29-20-Apr

Without this, you're stuck in the spacecraft with no TV, few instruments and nothing to do on a long trip wherever you're going. So running without it is not supported, too.

Not sure why it's not listed as required but I know the Telsa rover definitely wouldn't show up at all without the "sfr Command Pod" mod (specifically the plugin) installed. Do you have that already?

If not, type this into google: sfr command pod

The forum wont let me post the link (yes, I know what I'm doing, just tested other links fine)... it's censoring this other kerbal parts site (not curse, not kerbalstuff), and I don't want to get in trouble if it's somehow on a 'naughty list' for cross posting lots of the old kerbal spaceport stuff.

I have a suggestion for a project, I think I suggested it many a Mun ago but cant remember if anyone agreed to it, but the Black Arrow rocket needs a good modeler. It was done many a Mun ago but not very well by someone without the talents of Bobcat or those with his sort of skills. I would love to the see Britain's only space rocket in KSP, and done in a way that does it justice.

tesla rover error when exiting and entering rover

InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[unityEngine.Collider].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[unityEngine.Collider].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

I'm not sure if its just me but the IVA RasterPropMonitor screens are non-existent inside the Soyuz capsule. Leaving just a plain looking desk without any tools. I'm pretty sure I have all the requirements for both mods to work, and I've read his FAQ etc about fixing "issues" in general. I was going to write a comment on his thread but I realized it was only my Soyuz capsules that didn't work with it, maybe an update broke it? I'm not sure but what we need to know if its an isolated problem with my Personal set up or global.

PS: This is my favorite mod. Soviets FTW!

Edited by Soviet03

i am currently trying to get the Buran with a soyuz in the back to my MIR at a 100k orbit and it just seems no matter what i simply don't have enough fuel. everything tends to work fine a good 80-90% of the time, every once in a while the ModuleRSCFX mod goes full ...... but it works for the most part. any suggestions or info on if the buran is even currently working properly for 24.2?

I have an interesting one but I'm sure someone has already figured this out. Whenever I try to use the Soyuz TMA module it automatically fires as soon as I load my rocket up on the launchpad, is there anyway to get it to stop doing that?

Hello these mods work on 0.24.2

The parts all work on 24.2. If it's just parts they will work with every update unless specifically told they do not.

IT's the plugins you have to worry about.

Also, Dragon01, any word on the American Pack?

Everyone! i come bearing good news for those using the Buran shuttle and can't use it in career mode. here is what you do, 1. Take off the boosters and decoupler, do not delete them, instead put them in the sub-assemblies. 2. Put them back on. You will see that the cost has gone down from NaN to around 12,000. Side note here i don't use the robot arms, as soon as install the lazor system, you can delete them and uninstall the mod. It works just fine.