[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

The All of it In 1 has been updated to v0.39. Find download links in the OP.

Changelog:

• Added some new preview locations, including some new rocket pads. Some of these bases will be expanded in a later release. Some may be removed.
  • Expanded a few locations.
  • Re-scaled Green Basin's crawler so it isn't so huge.
  • KerbinSide bases now have custom icons in the Tracking Station and Map View.
  • Included latest Kerbal Konstructs - version 0.4PRE4e.
  • Completed launch descriptions and preview images for the Launchsite Selector.

Goodies!!! Always love goodies!:cool:

Those images are local to your PC, you need to upload them to a site like imgur so that other people can see them. :D

Is there any configuration file available that would make this work with RSS? I'd love to see Earth get some interesting locations.

Sorry but I'm afraid not. There's no simple way to translate over the co-ords for all the assets. All the bases would need to be manually built again. Not going to happen.

Is it possible to get a scaled up version of these buildings for Kerbol 6.4K use?

Sorry, no. Again, far too much work. It's not as simple as using RescaleFactor with parts.

Sorry, no. Again, far too much work. It's not as simple as using RescaleFactor with parts.

I don't particularly care about 64k but now I'm curious. What is it about the statics which doesn't allow them to be rescaled?

I don't particularly care about 64k but now I'm curious. What is it about the statics which doesn't allow them to be rescaled?

I'm not keen to determine if Kerbal Konstructs could support rescaling of statics and I'm not sure medsouz wants that pain either. Basically RescaleFactor is native functionality in KSP for part parts. I'd be very surprised if the API would provide us what we would need for KSP to rescale static models the way it does parts. I might be wrong but I don't want to spend time finding out.

I'm not keen to determine if Kerbal Konstructs could support rescaling of statics and I'm not sure medsouz wants that pain either. Basically RescaleFactor is native functionality in KSP for part parts. I'd be very surprised if the API would provide us what we would need for KSP to rescale static models the way it does parts. I might be wrong but I don't want to spend time finding out.

But isn't the issue just with redoing the coordinates? Although I see the issue, even if you could rescale those to match 64K, any individual parts of a base would end up too far apart. I don't really see the need to rescale a model up though to scatter the bases across a bigger planet. The models are already the right size.

Found da Pyramid!

http://i.imgur.com/EHVSSKV.png

Within range of area 110011 and the very large array. I think it's east

I was the first one to find that XD.... Oh those were the good old days....... I went looking for the anomalies when Alphaash offered to let the first to find and screenshot all of the anomalies in kerbinside, suggest a future anomaly...... It's been a while since then....... Ah yes..... The good days....... I believe the pictures are at the bottom of page 44 of this thread if you want to take a look at them!

But isn't the issue just with redoing the coordinates? Although I see the issue, even if you could rescale those to match 64K, any individual parts of a base would end up too far apart. I don't really see the need to rescale a model up though to scatter the bases across a bigger planet. The models are already the right size.

Not a clue really, since I've never even tried any RSS/64K/various derivatives. If someone wants to do some bases with KerbinSide assets and release them for one of these mods, all they need to do is PM me for permission. I'd be more than happy to endorse and support someone else who's willing to make the effort.

Not a clue really, since I've never even tried any RSS/64K/various derivatives. If someone wants to do some bases with KerbinSide assets and release them for one of these mods, all they need to do is PM me for permission. I'd be more than happy to endorse and support someone else who's willing to make the effort.

Kerbal Konstructs doesn't work with RSS. You can place the objects, but when you reload, the buildings are below the ground. I reported this a while ago in the KK thread. Not sure if medsouz is looking into it.

The game crashes when it finished loading. Can anyone help? :P

Not without more information can you post the crash log and any mods you are running?

Most likely your just out of Ram how much does your computer have and how many mods are you running? If you are not already using it than install Active Texture Management and that should help a bit but trimming the mod list is the best course of action

Also if your using the windows 64 bit version that's probably the issue right there

Edited by LORDPrometheus