[0.21][Parts Pack]Deep Space Mission Pack - Now open source!

kockaspiton

Ok, good point. I don't see the OP having posted anywhere since June 4th. Given copywrite restrictions enforced re: editing parts for re-release by third parties, let's put our minds together and make some ModuleManager patch files?

Ok, good point. I don't see the OP having posted anywhere since June 4th. Given copywrite restrictions enforced re: editing parts for re-release by third parties, let's put our minds together and make some ModuleManager patch files?

Ok but not everyone uses module manager. Maybe also describe the changes in to the cfg's here. I dont think that breaks any rules and it can always be taken down if it does.

It wouldn't be hard to release a quick config edit compatibility fix for this. Assuming people already have the mod, just add a quick config overwrite and done. i could do that in my sleep!

I meant to have one up by now, at least for the first capsule, but then I got dragged into some L4D2...

Am I allowed to post a CFG hotfix?
If it's just the cfg's and you're worried about putting up a zip somewhere, you can always post them as code on the forum. I'm fairly certain the cfg's have the most lenient rules for reposting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
how far off is 0.22 compatability?

Dude, stop! You've posted this same question on just about every thread on the first 2 pages of this category, be patient!

Any developer who's still actively working on their mods is, I'm very sure, well aware that 0.22 is out, and is either working on an update or isn't, and either way, you pestering them about this issue isn't going to make it happen any faster. And if they're not, which seems to be the case with many of the threads you've 'necroed' ( don't know exactly how the term applies, I'd think it would mean more that someone is KILLING a thread instead of attempting to revive one that's obviously already dead, but whatever), you asking isn't going to matter anyway.

Sorry, moderators, I'll get off my soapbox now, won't happen again.

Dude, stop! You've posted this same question on just about every thread on the first 2 pages of this category, be patient!

Any developer who's still actively working on their mods is, I'm very sure, well aware that 0.22 is out, and is either working on an update or isn't, and either way, you pestering them about this issue isn't going to make it happen any faster. And if they're not, which seems to be the case with many of the threads you've 'necroed' ( don't know exactly how the term applies, I'd think it would mean more that someone is KILLING a thread instead of attempting to revive one that's obviously already dead, but whatever), you asking isn't going to matter anyway.

Sorry, moderators, I'll get off my soapbox now, won't happen again.

Saying somebody 'necrod' a thread is basically saying they tried to pull a necromancer, aka bring the dead back.

Though at least this time the last post was just a month ago... >.>

Saying somebody 'necrod' a thread is basically saying they tried to pull a necromancer, aka bring the dead back.

Ah, gotcha, thank you, good to learn a bit more forum lingo, I've only been posting on forums, here or anywhere, for like six months or so. :)

And to praise the suuun, I didn't mean to be so harsh (well, maybe a little harsh, lol). I get it, we're all eager to play with the latest versions of all of our favorite, 'must have' mods. :) I'm constantly checking this thread as well as the add-on development thread several times a day from my phone, even at work, just to see the latest news and what's been released, so believe me, I'm as eager as you are. In fact, I'm not above the occasional (OCCASIONAL) bump to a thread that I'm interested in, even if it may be ill-advised. :)

However, spamming every thread you like with the equivalent of 'are we there yet' may actually do more harm than good. As you may have noticed, Stupid Chris (a moderator, and that's his screen name, I'm not hurling epithets, lol) has closed several threads that you've just 'necroed', so now there's a very good chance that the devs of those mods may just decide it's not worth the trouble to go back to working on them, and let them be dead once and for all. Anyway, I think you get the idea.

So, let your email alerts do their job and alert you IF there's real news about your chosen threads, 'k? 'K.

Enjoy the game as much as you can now, and just remember that it'll be that much better when all of our faves are updated, right? :)

Oh, one more thing: I've seen a few posts in the last couple of days explaining how to add the necessary code to your config files to make any part compatible with the tech tree system in career mode. You might want to research a bit, maybe you won't have to wait. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.