[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

Installed Exception Detector mod today and found this kind of Exception spam by KineTechAnimation supposedly:

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.GenerateAssemblyDocumentation (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.OnLevelWasLoaded (Int32 level) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.GenerateAssemblyDocumentation (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.OnLevelWasLoaded (Int32 level) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Can anyone identify the issue?

I can't get the air brakes to work, they don't even have show any actions in the action group menu.

Do you have the latest Firespitter.dll?

Are you setting the action group for them to work on?

If the answer to either of these is NO, then you should fix that first.

Could you somehow integrate ExtendedHanger into this? I kinda need that for the big parts.

Why would it need to be integrated? If you need a bigger hangar get extended hangar - there isn't any overlap between it and B9.

Installed Exception Detector mod today and found this kind of Exception spam by KineTechAnimation supposedly:

Can anyone identify the issue?

I've been getting these as well.

When I asked Sarbian about those reflection exceptions (which are coming from KineTechAnimation I think?), he said that a quick search of KineTech shows a lob (whatever he means by that) from 2013.

What does KineTechAnimation do exactly anyway and is it safe to remove?

I've been getting these as well.

When I asked Sarbian about those reflection exceptions (which are coming from KineTechAnimation I think?), he said that a quick search of KineTech shows a lob (whatever he means by that) from 2013.

What does KineTechAnimation do exactly anyway and is it safe to remove?

The KineTech plugin provides various modules that control an animation on a part based on some other parameter (throttle, speed, altitude, atmospheric pressure, and the like). Some B9 parts have Kinetech-controlled animations that won't play if you remove the plugin, but I don't think it does anything that would keep the parts from functioning.

Hello, Does this Part have its own IVA?

http://i.imgur.com/XrAcOWu.png

The B9 2.5m cockpit was designed with a similar window layout to the old Squad Mk3 cockpit, so it would be able to share whatever IVA Squad added to the Mk3.

Since the Squad part is gone, the only IVA that was ever made for that window layout is by TouhouTorpedo and hasn't been distributed since Spaceport shut down.

Hey, any possibility of a light version coming out? My computer CERTAINLY will not handle this entire mod, even with ATM Aggressive!

All of the parts are organized nicely, so you can simply remove the folders of any parts you don't want.

To Ramarren--THANK YOU so much for making the hotfix for HX parts falling apart. Things work now! On my way to making an HX-style station! But on that subject...my docking ports for that set don't work. They plug together in the VAB and hold together in flight, but I can't dock anything *to* them. All the other docking parts work, but the HX parts just won't stick together in space. Did I break B9 somehow?

But on that subject...my docking ports for that set don't work. They plug together in the VAB and hold together in flight, but I can't dock anything *to* them. All the other docking parts work, but the HX parts just won't stick together in space. Did I break B9 somehow?

What are you trying to dock to what? I remember reading somewhere that HX docking ports will only dock to themselves, ie. both ports have to be the exact same part.

What are you trying to dock to what? I remember reading somewhere that HX docking ports will only dock to themselves, ie. both ports have to be the exact same part.

AFAIK that's true for all docking ports. But, I'm trying to dock the standard 1x1 docking ports together to make station arms. I have a core up floating in LKO and am trying to get things like capacitors, monoprop supplies, and structural modules up there for building off of. For now though, I'm using Clampotron senior's attached to them, and that *does* work.

Hey guys I am having a couple of issues, which I am sure there is an easy fix for but I have no idea what it is.

First issue I am having is with the IVA MFD's. I did read that you need to install firespitter BEFORE installing B9 and overwriting everything, however, the version that comes with B9 is out of date and there is a newer version of firespitter available, so there is much confusion as what to do in order to get this working. Also what of the displays that do work are blurry as hell thanks to ATM and I can't figure out how to make ATM not screw up the MFD quality.

Second issue I am having is relating to fuels. Tanks change texture happily, however no fuel gets applied to them whatsoever. I am certain that a mod may be overriding this, I know that the RCS tanks have no mono in them either. I did have Modular Fuel Tanks installed but it doesn't add LFO in the correct ratio and its a pain to manually add the fuel according to the correct LF/O ratio. So that is why I removed that mod, this is now where the tanks never have fuel in them now even though I selected.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9sxaidl2ba78meo/screenshot6.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upv3j53lp0ooxkj/screenshot7.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6pha8mv8o2n0pi/screenshot8.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/581orbikcqf245a/screenshot9.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bevpdp2x5g1o00/screenshot10.png