[0.24.2] TT's Modular MultiWheels 7.2 Update to resolve mass bug + get Roverpilot

TouhouTorpedo

If you want to fix the attachment node for the truck cab, change the bottom node line in the part.cfg file to:

node_stack_bottom = 0.0, 0.44, 1.0875, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0

If you want to add a new attachment node on front of the grill, add this line:

node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.64, 1.0875, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0

You have "0.0, 0.44", but the original is "0.0, 0.4125". Why is that second number changed?

I posted this before and it vanished...

You have "0.0, 0.44", but the original is "0.0, 0.4125". Why is that second number changed?

The original node position leaves a visible open gap between the cab model and the part you're attaching to the node. I moved the node position forward just enough to close the gap, so that the attached part sits flush against the cab.

You can stick with the original node position if that kind of thing doesn't bother you.

I played around with this a little bit last night and while I like the idea of requiring an engine for low tech which would be good for tech level 0 parts, the motor in wheel that other mods do is better for rovers. This mod does need some work, looks like some models don't show up, the cfg's need updating for v1.x, engines should be in the engine tab, etc. But with major changes to wheels around the corner, it would be a waste of time for him to work on the mod now.

• 2 weeks later...

i had multiple engines for the bigger craft but not the small wheels

edit:

but I tried thirty engines on a small wheel platform. Still nothing.

Edited by KMC

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod is two years old, for a very outdated version of KSP, and the author hasn't been on the forums in many months.  Locking the thread, as the mod appears to be dead.

We're happy to unlock again if the author, @TouhouTorpedo, contacts us to let us know that the mod is back in business.