What will you do in 0.25?

TheFlyingPigs

What will you do in 0.25?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do in 0.25?

• Spaz with the new Parts
    • They see me Fly'in, they hate' in
    • Continue as normal
    • Watch as the Forums Hype crashes (Mwahahaha)
    • Make a monstrosity
    • Delete KSP (NEVER)
    • Rage as all the mods weren't updated or compatible
    • Die in the crash of the HypeTrain/Plane/Bus/Mothership/Shuttle/Etcetera

When we finally hit patch oh-point-twenty-five my space program will once again become alive.

Once again my VAB will be overflowing with hope and glee.

I will sing and dance and be oh so glad, right up to when it all explodes upon the launching pad.

But to hell with those rockets I will then say, to the hangar we must be away!

To fly them low, to fly them high, to see them soaring through the sky!

I shall lose my sleep without a care, because I will see spaceplanes. Spaceplanes EVERYWHERE!

I will just keep playing.... I will redo my trip to all the planets and moons, but only because I want to land and takeoff on the bodies with atmospheres using a plane this time. But, I would do that in the current version too so.... Not like I'm waiting for .25 to come out or anything. Honestly, I'm not expecting much from it.

I'm going to use it as an excuse to restart career with a new set of mods. Think I'm gonna add Debrisfund, RemoteTech 2, Kerbin-Side, go back to Kethane, there are a few others. I'm making a list now.

The first thing I will probably do is rebuild my SP+ planes to be stock. I think once that is done I will finally create a thread for sharing my designs in the Exchange. I just don't see a point to doing it until after all the parts change.

Edited by Alshain

When we finally hit patch oh-point-twenty-five my space program will once again become alive.

Once again my VAB will be overflowing with hope and glee.

I will sing and dance and be oh so glad, right up to when it all explodes upon the launching pad.

But to hell with those rockets I will then say, to the hangar we must be away!

To fly them low, to fly them high, to see them soaring through the sky!

I shall lose my sleep without a care, because I will see spaceplanes. Spaceplanes EVERYWHERE!

That was *sheds a tear* Beautiful!

I must warn however, that several SP+ parts do replace old parts, and it’s very likely that some spaceplane designs can become weird or misaligned.

The parts that have been most changed are the C7 delta wing and triangular wing sections, standard and small control surfaces, and minor changes were done to the mk1 fuselages and cockpit, and the entire mk2 set. I know it’s a bit of a hassle to have to do this, but trust me when I say it’s going to be well worth it!

M2WabHZ.jpg

Get slightly upset about all my cargo planes becoming outdated and make a new one.

http://i.imgur.com/M2WabHZ.jpg

Get slightly upset about all my cargo planes becoming outdated and make a new one.

Sorry Overfloater, Unless we can find where the Devs live, and threaten them to make sure that everyone's planes wont be outdated or else we'll smash their houses up, then I can't think of anything else:wink:

BTW Overfloater, I love your Astroliners

When .25 comes out I think I will finally spend time building and flying planes. I always found them fairly useless in the game - maybe just personal preference in the sense that I enjoy building rockets more. I will also learn how to get into orbit with a plane, haven't managed to accomplish that yet.

And I will explode stuff.

When .25 comes out I think I will finally spend time building and flying planes. I always found them fairly useless in the game - maybe just personal preference in the sense that I enjoy building rockets more. I will also learn how to get into orbit with a plane, haven't managed to accomplish that yet.

And I will explode stuff.

I used to think the same thing until I learned to land a plane safely. Landing is the key, everything else is easy if you can land.

I used to think the same thing until I learned to land a plane safely. Landing is the key, everything else is easy if you can land.

I agree with him though. I do planes once in a blue moon, but for the most part, I have no use for them. Take off, fly somewhere and land again isn't really an accomplishment for me. Now leaving Kerbin and landing somewhere else is a different story. I have done this with spaceplanes, but it just doesn't seem as fun.

I agree with him though. I do planes once in a blue moon, but for the most part, I have no use for them. Take off, fly somewhere and land again isn't really an accomplishment for me. Now leaving Kerbin and landing somewhere else is a different story. I have done this with spaceplanes, but it just doesn't seem as fun.

The rescue missions are perfect for a small spaceplane. A small plane can be done once supersonic flight unlocks. Easy money!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.