[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

Hello, I've corrected the launch of QuickStart to allow others plugins to load at the Main menu, I've tested it with CapCom and KCT and it seems to work fine, if you have others issues, I'm ready to correct them ;)

Just tested with CapCom and Contracts Window+. Both work. THANK YOU!!!!

Hello, it's the end of my update rush. I've updated QuickHide with a big new feature, now it is easier to use and we can hide mods without the Toolbar mod.

I've also updated QuickGoTo which has a little bug with QuickHide.

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v3.00 - 2015.05.12

• New: Added the possibility to choose which button will be hidden and which button won't be hidden,
  • New: Added the possibility to pin the stock toolbar with mods buttons (thanks BevoLJ for this request),
  • New: Added a GUI to edit the settings,
  • New: Added a button on the Stock Toolbar to hide mods and to access to the settings,
  • New: Added a button on the Blizzy Toolbar to access to the settings,
  • New: Added a Set to False option before the uses of the hide mods function,
  • New: Added new icons in DDS,
  • Fix: Deleted the default QuickHide's config file to keep your config file after an update,
  • Fix: Rework the code,
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

QuickGoTo

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.11 - 2015.05.12

• Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar button which can be shown on the Main menu with QuickHide.

Edited by Malah

I've also added the support of the mod Probe Control Room to QuickIVA....

Thanks for that, Malah! :)

!!! Awesome. Here's hoping more mods move to stock toolbar now.

I think the stock toolbar could be improved by allowing scaling of its icon size as it's so large.

Especially with the stock toolbar having such big icons, it's important to have blizzy78's toolbar as well, considering the number of mods / icons many players have on their interface. Many mods can use one or the other. Having both toolbars give more control over getting the interface just right.

Edited by Jacke

I've also added the support of the mod Probe Control Room to QuickIVA....

I installed QuickIVA 1.10 and tested it both with an unmanned probe and Probe Control Room as well as with a manned command pod.

The documentation in the first post says "The HUD can be automaticaly hide and the others camera / MapView can be disabled." There is no information on how to configure these features (besides installing and removing QuickIVA completely), which "can" implies.

What I've found after pressing Launch, the screen goes into IVA mode with no other interface elements (as if you'd pushed F2). Pushing F2 to toggle those interface elements doesn't work. The other camera views are irregularly disabled; sometimes pressing the 'c' and 'v' keys multiple times can get you back to the standard flight 3rd-person view with all interface elements. Mapview by default isn't disabled. With Probe Control Room, the first time you exit Mapview, you will be back in 3rd-person view. If you return to IVA by pressing 'c', then leaving Mapview will always return to IVA view.

I can understand this setup for someone wanting to play hardcore IVA and being locked into it. Unfortunately some IVA's don't have enough features and either need other interface elements for information or control or work better with them. Mapview is also commonly necessary to aid flight with its views, information, and creation of maneuver nodes.

The new QuickHide is wonderful. I like that it hides the stock toolbar until moused-over.

Yes, QuickHide is very cool. :)

The documentation in the first post says "The HUD can be automaticaly hide and the others camera / MapView can be disabled." There is no information on how to configure these features (besides installing and removing QuickIVA completely), which "can" implies.

Hello, all parameters can be edited with the stocktoolbar/blizzy toolbar buttons on the spacecenter ;) If you haven't these buttons, it is a bug (or QuickHide is too powerfull and you can't see it :P).

Edited by Malah

Here we go...

KSP: 1.0.2 (Win32) - Unity: 4.6.4f1 - OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit

Filter Extensions - 2.1.1

USI Tools - 0.4

AutoAsparagus - 0.9.1

B9 PWings Fork - 1.2.1

B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts - 0.34

CapCom Mission Control On The Go - 1.1

Chatterer - 0.9.1.86

Community Resource Pack - 0.4.1

Deadly Reentry - 7.0.1

Editor Extensions - 2.7

Firespitter - 7.1.2

RasterPropMonitor - 0.19.2

Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.0.16.6

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.3

KerboKatzUtilities - 1.2.5

CraftHistory - 1.4.2

RecoverAll - 1.2.1

SmallUtilities - 1.1.5

MFS - 0.3.2

Stork - 0.2.3

Kolago Nuclear Reactors - 0.1

KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.5

Infernal Robots - 0.21.2

Modular Rocket Systems - 1.6.3

ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.0

NavHud - 1.2.1

Final Frontier - 0.8.2.1285

S.A.V.E - 1.0.1.672

Deadly Reentry Icon Pack - 0.2.1

Extraplanetary Launchpads Icon Pack - 0.2.1

Mission Controller 2 Icon Pack - 0.2.1

USI Icon Pack - 0.5.1

PlanetShine - 0.2.3.1

Procedural Parts - 1.1.1

QuickGoTo - 1.1.1

QuickHide - 3.0

QuickScroll - 1.2.2

QuickSearch - 1.1.2

QuickStart - 1.0

RCS Build Aid - 0.6.1

RealChute - 1.3.2.3

AmpYear - 0.16

SCANsat - 1.1.2

ShipManifest - 4.2.0.2

SmartParts - 1.6.4

SmartStage - 2.6.1

SpaceY Lifters - 0.13

StageRecovery - 1.5.5

TAC Fuel Balancer - 2.5.1.7

TextureReplacer - 2.4.3

ThrottleControlledAvionics - 2.2.1

Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.3.1.1

Alternate Resource Panel - 2.7.1

Transfer Window Planner - 1.3.0.1

TweakScale - 2.1

USI Exploration Pack - 0.4

Freight Transport Tech - 0.4

Karbonite - 0.6.1

Karbonite Plus - 0.4

MKS - 0.30.1

USI Survivability Pack - 0.3

USI Alcubierre Drive - 0.2

Universal Storage - 1.1.0.3

VenStockRevamp - 1.8

Waypoint Manager - 2.3.2

Deep Space Exploration Vessels - 0.3.19

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou8kks1jp9vtdz4/output_log.zip?dl=0

Removing

B9 PWings Fork - 1.2.1

Deadly Reentry - 7.0.1

Procedural Parts - 1.1.1

doesn't do anyting to the flood.

And yes, I know... I am a mod freak.

Edited by Kolago

Here we go...

KSP: 1.0.2 (Win32) - Unity: 4.6.4f1 - OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit

Filter Extensions - 2.1.1

USI Tools - 0.4

AutoAsparagus - 0.9.1

B9 PWings Fork - 1.2.1

B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts - 0.34

CapCom Mission Control On The Go - 1.1

Chatterer - 0.9.1.86

Community Resource Pack - 0.4.1

Deadly Reentry - 7.0.1

Editor Extensions - 2.7

Firespitter - 7.1.2

RasterPropMonitor - 0.19.2

Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.0.16.6

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.3

KerboKatzUtilities - 1.2.5

CraftHistory - 1.4.2

RecoverAll - 1.2.1

SmallUtilities - 1.1.5

MFS - 0.3.2

Stork - 0.2.3

Kolago Nuclear Reactors - 0.1

KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.5

Infernal Robots - 0.21.2

Modular Rocket Systems - 1.6.3

ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.0

NavHud - 1.2.1

Final Frontier - 0.8.2.1285

S.A.V.E - 1.0.1.672

Deadly Reentry Icon Pack - 0.2.1

Extraplanetary Launchpads Icon Pack - 0.2.1

Mission Controller 2 Icon Pack - 0.2.1

USI Icon Pack - 0.5.1

PlanetShine - 0.2.3.1

Procedural Parts - 1.1.1

QuickGoTo - 1.1.1

QuickHide - 3.0

QuickScroll - 1.2.2

QuickSearch - 1.1.2

QuickStart - 1.0

RCS Build Aid - 0.6.1

RealChute - 1.3.2.3

AmpYear - 0.16

SCANsat - 1.1.2

ShipManifest - 4.2.0.2

SmartParts - 1.6.4

SmartStage - 2.6.1

SpaceY Lifters - 0.13

StageRecovery - 1.5.5

TAC Fuel Balancer - 2.5.1.7

TextureReplacer - 2.4.3

ThrottleControlledAvionics - 2.2.1

Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.3.1.1

Alternate Resource Panel - 2.7.1

Transfer Window Planner - 1.3.0.1

TweakScale - 2.1

USI Exploration Pack - 0.4

Freight Transport Tech - 0.4

Karbonite - 0.6.1

Karbonite Plus - 0.4

MKS - 0.30.1

USI Survivability Pack - 0.3

USI Alcubierre Drive - 0.2

Universal Storage - 1.1.0.3

VenStockRevamp - 1.8

Waypoint Manager - 2.3.2

Deep Space Exploration Vessels - 0.3.19

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou8kks1jp9vtdz4/output_log.zip?dl=0

Removing

B9 PWings Fork - 1.2.1

Deadly Reentry - 7.0.1

Procedural Parts - 1.1.1

doesn't do anyting to the flood.

And yes, I know... I am a mod freak.

The flood that you can see, is this thing?

Updating Untitled Space Craft

Have you tried to delete QuickHide to see if it comes from QuickHide? Because I think this log comes from FAR and QuickHide doesn't interact with how FAR updating his voxel model ...

The line of code which I suspect to send this log : https://github.com/ferram4/Ferram-Aerospace-Research/blob/1fead5b9a0283881527d308bad285e8e9db03a27/FerramAerospaceResearch/FARGUI/FAREditorGUI/EditorGUI.cs#L321-L322

Hi Mahala,

How do i use quickhide correctly?

I want to hide __some_ icons in the stock bar completely. And additionally hide the stock bar with the stuff i need sometimes.

However there are no instrctions provided and i tried to click on all of the options in the config dialog for one special icon. However it does not vanish.

Thanks

Hi Mahala,

How do i use quickhide correctly?

I want to hide __some_ icons in the stock bar completely. And additionally hide the stock bar with the stuff i need sometimes.

However there are no instrctions provided and i tried to click on all of the options in the config dialog for one special icon. However it does not vanish.

Thanks

But, it is quite easy ... click on the HIDE button, to hide all mods buttons, click on CONF to configure which buttons you want to keep ...

To use QuickHide:

• with the mouse: Put your mouse where the message's button is and the stock toolbar will be shown,
  • with the Buttons on the toolbars to hide/show the mods of the stock toolbar.

Edited by Malah

Only for the autohide on hover out:

"Can be pin for the autohide": when it is activated and the mod's button is activated too, the auto hide function is blocked.

Only for the hide mod button:

"Can be hidden": when it is activated the mod's button can be hidden by the HIDE button.

"Set to False the button on hide": when it is activated the mod's button is set to false by the HIDE button.

I thought it was easy to understand, sorry.

Hi Malah - would it be possible to change the layer that QuickGoTo and other mods' toolbar icons are on so they display in front of other windows? Using Alternate Resource Panel or having other windows open near the toolbar will block the GoTo icons when they drop down.

Hi Malah - would it be possible to change the layer that QuickGoTo and other mods' toolbar icons are on so they display in front of other windows? Using Alternate Resource Panel or having other windows open near the toolbar will block the GoTo icons when they drop down.

Hello, I will try to add this for a next update, but I don't think it will be soon :P

Edited by Malah

After testing a lot the "Updating" error is there with FAR and QuickHide in a vanilla KSP.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5gjtti49m6qdvg/output_log3.zip?dl=0

Hello, I've corrected it, FAR uses the stock toolbar in order to know if the editor is loaded ...

QuickHide

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v3.01 - 2015.05.18

• Fix: Corrected the initialization of the mod's buttons settings,
  • Fix: Compatibility fix for FAR: On the editor, the stock toolbar can't be hidden if there's no root part (thanks Kolago for this report),
  • Fix: Some minor fixes.

NOTA: All mods which use the variable ApplicationLauncher.Ready to know if the scene is loaded won't work properly. I wouldn't make updates for each incompatibilities with mods which use this variable.

can you add settings for QuickGoTo - to change the way it displays icons and types of icons, like wide buttons instead of squares, or multiple columns of buttons. Also can you make it be displayed in places without stock buttons (and without bizzy toolbar), like Astronaut Complex, RnD, Administration Building?

Edited by gendalf

Hello, nice requests for QuickGoTo ;)

to change the way it displays icons and types of icons, like wide buttons instead of squares

I don't understand what you think, It's not what it does when the buttons are with text ?

multiple columns of buttons. Also can you make it be displayed in places without stock buttons (and without bizzy toolbar), like Astronaut Complex, RnD, Administration Building?

Nice ideas, I will add these two request ;)

Edited by Malah

I don't understand what you think, It's not what it does when the buttons are with text ?

Malah, yes kinda like the ones with text:

gRhJXJv.png

Currently it hides instantly, when you take your mouse away from the buttons, which makes it had to click the lowest buttons. Longer buttons option would mitigate this problem.

Malah, yes kinda like the ones with text:

http://i.imgur.com/gRhJXJv.png

Currently it hides instantly, when you take your mouse away from the buttons, which makes it had to click the lowest buttons. Longer buttons option would mitigate this problem.

I think it's a problem with a high resolution? If the buttons are centered over the button of the stock toolbar, perhaps it will completly clear this problem?

Vuo5w4S.png|