Hello and Welcome!

Moach

Hey every one really this type of game and loving it. ADDICTIVE GAME TO SAY THE LEAST. Since I was med bored out of the Army not much I can do. I am wanting to learn about making mods for this game.

Edited by rich216

Noob here! I bought KSP recently and have been having fun blowing things up and losing Kerbonauts in orbit. I may try career mode next. I have to say though the biggest laughs I get are from watching the YouTube videos of people's amazing booster-riddled creations. 99 boosters, all in stage 1!

Hey new forum member here , i started a thread & now it's not showing , parts missing on install ,ive had the game working b4 .

1 Part per section of choice ,how do i fix this. & why did my 1st thread disappear ?

Kind Regards .

Hello all,

I have been a member of this site for awhile, and decided to come say hello, I'm turning out to be a huge KSP fan.

Have been playing KSP for a while now, and thought i should become more active in the forum, and help out where i can. Hope this is ok.

A little about my self.

I'm live in Australia, Firefighter by trade. bit of a gaming freak, i stumbled across KSP while looking for a new game to play out of boredom. and haven't looked back. have done many missions, many failed, some almost made it (to orbit), the useral noob tricks, lol but have had many completed missions. :)

Not sure what else to add in, so if you have any questions, feel free to fire away.

Cheers.

Tom

Hi everyone. I just bought this game earlier this week and I am hopelessly addicted to it already. :) There are just so many possibilities for what to build and what you want to do after you build it. I can't believe I didn't try this game sooner. I've always been interested in space and sci-fi, as well as videogames so I guess it's the perfect fit.

Hello and thank you for the welcome. First i am not an engineer just an older father that found this game for my 6 year old. I now see the complexity but my son is really trying hard to build his own ship. I noticed with the game or any addons that their is no construction manual to put all the right parts together. Is their any such info available and if so where can I find it. I really would like to help him build the shuttle with it's boosters so we can try to go to the moon. It is my first try in the forum so I will make it short for now.

Dustywold1, if you want a KSP manual, you'll have to write one. :) Since the game is still in development and everything is subject to change, no official manual has been produced. There is, however, the gameplay questions and tutorials sub-forum, where you can have your questions answered and where you can find player-made tutorials.

Dustywolf1 In addition to the forums Vanamonde mentioned there are also a lot of great tutorials on youtube (in fact most of the tutorial threads link to youtube videos). It's a lot easier to understand when you can actually watch other people building them. Scott Manley in particular has some

, as do many others.

Apart from that, part of the fun of the game is just messing around with different parts and configurations and seeing what happens. :) Sometimes they will end up as complete and utter catastrophes, but if you can figure out what went wrong hopefully you can improve your future designs. Even most of NASA's early missions had huge problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am new to KSP however I have flown about a dozen missions in Orbiter so I am somewhat familiar with the concepts of orbital mechanics. I haven't played Orbiter in a couple years and was looking around the internets to see what has changed when I stumbled across a post referencing KSP. I downloaded the demo and after sending a few kerbonauts to a glorious and fiery demise (for science :-) ) I was hooked. I bought KSP and have attained a stable orbit around Kerbin and landed Jebediah and his stalwart crew back to Kerba Firma. I used the Kerbal X stock. Next up is the Mun!

Hello fellow Kerbonauts and Kerbal Engineers! I'm brand new to the forums, and I'm glad to be here. I plan on working on mod development, but I enjoy just playing, too. I love sandbox games like this, especially with mods, because there's so much you can do, and more to come! I've been playing the game for a few months now, and I've still never gotten to the moon on my own. Most of the time, I'm in Sandbox mode making things that look cool, but don't fly that well.

Hi everyone, new guy here. I've been enthusiastic about aviation & spaceflight since I was like... 4, maybe. I'm an avid flightsimmer, did some mod work back in the day (mostly for Falcon 4.0) but only recently discovered KSP. Hope to see you guys around. Cheers :)

Greetings,

I've been addicted to KSP since April (version 0.18) and was introduced to it by a friend who had been playing the demo.

I've always dreamed of a game like KSP ever since I played a very basic rocket sim at the Smithsonian when I was a kid.

So of course it didn't take long for me to buy the game.

Until now I was more of a forum-reader than a poster, but I finally decided I should put in my 2-cents.

Talk to you soon!

howdi-doodie, been lurking around for a week ish. Have had KSP since end of November and still trying to get my head round it.

I can set up orbits no probs now and can "land".... ok crash onto Mun. Not running any mods and only really playing career mode for the moment, I lost my game files so had to start again again the other day. Really need a Mun landing and trip back to Kerbal soon tho as NEED MORE SCIENCE!!! :D

Hello K.S.P universe, I'm not new to the game but I am new to forums, never really tried. However I enjoy this game and find this forum so helpful that i thought I'd give it a shot. Here's a Mun base i just got started 6CA379A5C9E1F4B0CC93ADA1EE3E6EA3ADBB9888

Edited by Manone

Hey guys

I'm a South African export living New Zealand. I'm a new player but I'm not new to ksp, having wanted to get it for 6 months but having a powerful enough PC. Ive spent alot of time reading the wiki, playing ksp at a mates place, whaching youtube etc, so im not a total noob. Ive got a couple hours of play in the demo and will be getting the full version verry soon.

Happy flying!

Hello, this game is great! saw it on Scott Manley YouTube channel, love space, NASA. All the other "space" games out there don't let me do the things I can do in KSP. I believe Jeb has talked me away from WoW. can't wait for this to launch 1.0 Again great game. want to try out the Kerbal muliti player/server addon I saw, still figuring it all out I like the idea of co-op and a lil pvp. On a side note tested(with MJ) one of those 600+ part rockets on my system and all i can say is... more plz.

Hi everyone!

I absolutely love KSP and these forums. I got KSP at the steam sale last summer. I've been looking at the forums for a while for inspiration and answers to questions. About time I made an account to share my own experiences with the game and to enter some challenges!