Hello and Welcome!

Moach

Hello Everyone!!! Just wanted to say Hi. I've been playing KSP for a few weeks now but just now signed up for the forums. I love the community here so far. I'm sure I'll be posting plenty of questions here =)

Hello Everyone!!! Just wanted to say Hi. I've been playing KSP for a few weeks now but just now signed up for the forums. I love the community here so far. I'm sure I'll be posting plenty of questions here =)

Welcome to the community!!! about the questions, post as many as you wish, just make sure they are in the correct thread.

I saw a kid in my college's dorm playing the demo for KSP about six months ago. I immediately played the demo and bought the full game in about the span of an hour.

Hello! I'm The Negative Zone and I've been playing Kerbal Space Program since early December. I figured it's high time I introduce myself to the community :D Yoroshiku ne~!

I'm quite adept at the game already but I've been having issues with getting stuff onto places like Duna and Eve. I'll probably be posting my exploits around the forums soon!

Hello gang!

I was spying anonymously on this forum for a long time. Finally I came out of the dark and registered.

Congrats on having a nice community and I hope I can contribute.

About me: I love KSP because it is geeky, unique and scientific. I liked Minecraft but got bored. Space is the new frontier!

This seems like a good place for a first post, so: Hello!

I've been playing KSP since mid June and love it. I've been posting in the subreddit for almost as long and while it's a great community, I want to put my admittedly intermediate-at-best modelling and coding skills to work and try and create some mods. This seems the best place for that and hopefully once I learn as much as I can on here, I can in turn help future newbies out.

This seems like a good place for a first post, so: Hello!

I've been playing KSP since mid June and love it. I've been posting in the subreddit for almost as long and while it's a great community, I want to put my admittedly intermediate-at-best modelling and coding skills to work and try and create some mods. This seems the best place for that and hopefully once I learn as much as I can on here, I can in turn help future newbies out.

Welcome fellow Canadian. How weird we both started playing around the same time and joined the forum also at the same time.

Be sure to let me know what mods you're planning!

Hello fellow Engineers!

I heard you have to make a certain number of posts first before you can uplaod an avatar... well consider this the first then :D

Been playing KSP for a while now, decided to poke around here as well instead of just lurking.

Hello Everybody!

I'm a new arrival at the space port and just wanted to say hi.

Hopefully this weekend I'll get around to posting some mission logs/stories and maybe a few of the gazillion screenshots I keep taking for, until now, no reason. :)

See you out there,

Icarium

Hello all!

I am AcDeOrb (Accidental De-Orbiter, after my first attempt at a space station)

I stated playing KSP about half a month ago and since then I have made a few space stations and landed a rover on Duna.

Happy flying! (or falling, in my case)

AcDeOrb.

Hello, I am Fil!

Yesterday I managed to get into orbit. Today I have three kerballs in orbit around the Mun!

All thanks to wonderful tutorials on youtube!

My problem now is I have the three kerballs in orbit around the Mun, and would like to bring them back! I doubt the ccraft I built can resist re-entry.. (There is no parachute!) or dock anywhere... (ain't I an excellent engineer to forget these "details"?)

How should I proceed?

I would like not to leave space junk around the Mun, as well..

Should I build a spaceship with three vacant seats to accept the kerballs, the kerbals then go on an EVA (Extra-Vehicular Activity) to the new spacecraft, that hopefully will be able to survive re-entry?

Should I build a spaceship that can grab and holdon to space junk, and plunges into the Mun, (thus removing the space junk)

Is it harder to get back from the Mun, than to get there? How do I come back from the Mun?

Is there a better place on this forum to ask these questions? :)

Thanks!

Hello new KSPer here I had been playing for about two weeks before I got to the wiki and this forum. I have a few questions too I see that you guys have tanks and crazy space planes how do mods work? I am afraid it will alter my experience from the core game (too much fuel, thrust, etc). What amazing pictures as well this game is impressive because it shows everyone's imagination and different approaches. I had a another question but cant remember....time to go play..oh wait that it.

I have version 20.2 I believe is this the most recent version?

Glad to be a part of to community.

Thanks!!

Hello!

I've been lurking on the forums for some time now and finally decided to begin to interact with the community. I've been playing KSP for about a month now and have been so addicted that it really was a challenge to stop playing and finish my college applications. All in all I love the game, and think that the community and devs are really awesome and am looking forward to KSPing in the future!

Looking forward to being a part of the KSP community!

Hello!

I've been playing now for a while, been adding mods, upon mods, upon mods ... and I realised I don't actually do anything other then try to make something cool looking. I've landed on the Mun maybe twice .... . So I'll probably just end up posting daily screenshots as I try to carry on my current objective, which is using the Kethane and Remote Tech mods to scan the planet Kerbin so I can spend even more of my Kerbal play time bouncing cool looking, and completely impractical, rovers around.

Also, are there Spoiler tags? to hide images inside?

Fly to the orbital height of the target, note how far the target has moved in the time it took you to get that high, and then "revert to launch" and wait until the target is that far west of KSC. Then if you launch again and fly the same profile, you should arrive right on top of it.

Hello! Just joined these forums, with the primary motivation of posting about a strange bug I just encountered in game, but I am looking forward to much Kerbal discussion in the future.

However, the thread does not appear to be showing up in the bug report forum, although I am assured that I did submit it. Does anybody know why this is? Do threads have to be approved prior to appearing, or something of the like? Is this perhaps caused by me being a new forum member?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! It's good to be part of KSP community, it's a great game! I knew about it a long time, but just recently tried demo, and after few minutes of playing, bought it and spent many sleepless nights just trying to leave Kerbin! Now I do Mun landings and stuff, but as I watch youtube videos and read some threads in here, I have much more exploring to do :) Can't wait to show you some of my creations, once they are worth sharing.

So, hello everyone!

Good morning!

I found this game during Steam Summer Sale, and I thougt "Let's give it a try, being your own NASA can't be bad", even because I'm a huge fan of such space-thingies^^

I bought it and I totally don't regret it, because KSP was exactly what I thougt it would be: hyper-awesome! :D It's really one of the best games I ever played and I'm really looking forward for future updates.

So well, what's interesting about me? I'm german, so my english isn't the best (sorry for that) but I really like KSP. Also I'm really interested in real-life astronautics (colony on mars ftw! go NASA, go!), would be happy about the chance to talk with someone from the NASA and I hope to meet some kindred spirits here ;)

Last but not least:

Please, Squad, keep on the great work! KSP really has a bright future! As we would say in german: "Gute Arbeit, weiter so!"

But please stay away from EA, the ruin everything that gets in contact with them (i.e. BioWare, I have been to BSN for some time)