Hello and Welcome!

Moach

This game took me awhile to get into. Thanks to Scott Manley, I finally got into this game. There was one week I would come home from work and play all night. Haven't had a chance to do an ARM mission, but I am looking forward to trying it. Thanks fro an awesome game. And to top it off I have learned a lot from playing this game.

Hi, my names exaxxion and I'm hooked on the game. I originally saw my friends playing in class and decided to try It with some others who were interested, needless to say that we all play when the teacher talks and sometimes even he Join's in

we are not a productive class as you can tell

Hello =] I've been playing KSP for a while now and I'm doing a Let's Play series. I started out playing with the demo after watching some of kurtjmacs videos and then I got the full game in October. So I'm new to the forums but not to the game.

Hi all.

Been playing this on and off since 0.16 and lurking on the forums.

Playing it more now so I thought 'Better join the forums'

Really got into the game thanks to Thorlp:Insane Rockets Division and Scott Manley.

KSP Devs keep up the good work.

KSP Modders doing a great job.

Hello! I have been playing KSP since the December of 2013, and I consider myself a noob as I have only successfully landed on the Mun three times (only one came back to Kerbin), and have accidentally (successfully) landed on Duna once (Bob is stranded). I made an account on the forums in February but had never really explored them. In the past few days I have been constantly on the forums posting daily. =D

I do have one question: The forums say I only have 2 posts but I have clearly made more than 5. What is going on?

UPDATE: I figured it out!

Edited by ICrashRockets

Hello!!

I've actually been playing since 0.18 (found out about it on another, completely non-gaming-related forum), and have been having a blast. For the first couple weeks, I watched videos more than I played the game, but I've been in love with it ever since. Keep those updates and mods coming, folks!!! :D

Seeing all the limitations of new people in a really huge forum (compared to this ), it might be as well I should say a thing...

Hi All !

I've been actually looking at this forum quite long (since I got a proper thing than demo of KSP), looking for add-ons mostly... Have registered quite long, but haven't decided what to post so here's my second (or first, I have another) post. Forgot precisely how id I found this game; it's either due to some people on that other forum I linked or due to other things. Great game, hope this game will be continuously developed, fixed and refined...

Hello everyone! I've been around the forums for a little while now, but I figured that it was time for a proper introduction.

I started playing KSP in April 2013 with good ole 0.18. I've sunk more time into putting kerbals into space than any other game I have played. I love the scope of the game and can't wait to see what future updates will bring.

Also KSP has the most intelligent and friendly community I've ever been a part of. Thanks to everyone who is and who will be a part of this great experience.

Howdy Folks,

I am Thumpist, I have only been playing KSP for about 2 weeks now but I am loving it!

Last night I did my first Munar Orbit and landed back on Kerbin! Felt so good to finally get part of the game down.

I have been watching a lot of Scott Manely's videos to help me along, as well as these forums so I thought it was time to say hello.

Thanks for all your help so far!

Hello and thank you for the welcome! ^^

I found this game because a college mate of mine was playing it in class. He showed me it, so i just went and bought it, being an indie developer myself I love supporting other developers :)

I love this game, I prefer the vanilla version of the game because mods aren't as 'balanced' but if you wish to have them, look up in google Kerbal Space Program Repository and mods can be found there.

As for the questions, this one seems well timed but am I allowed to post links in the forum? (I.E the mod website for example)

I agree with you but I do like so-called qualaty of life mods: kerbal engineer, quantum struts, fuel balencer etc.

Hi everyone!

I started playing the game right after the xkcd comic about orbital mechanics was published. Of course I first got the demo version, but from the first launch onwards I got more and more addicted to the game. The same day I bought the full version and started a new game in career mode. Well, three weeks later I now finally have started a systematic scientific study of the Mun, using an orbital lab- and xenon refueling station together with an ion engine propelled lander (luckily, those beasts are far more powerful in KSP than in real life :D)...

While speaking of real life: I'm currently doing my PhD on solid state physics. I really enjoy digging out basic physics knowledge for use with KSP. Yet, the game has also shown me, how much of that I actually forgot meanwhile... (For instance, my attempt to calculate the ideal thrust as a function of height, using the variational principle, failed horribly with an infinite recursion - I'll simply stick to "terminal velocity equals ideal velocity" for now...)

Well, anyhow, I might show up in the forums more or less regularly from now on, since I often have the urge to tell someone about my latest successes (or catastrophic failures) in KSP, and my girlfriend has already grown tired about the topic...

I'm looking forward to some nice discussions. See you later,

soulsource

Howdy folks,

I've been playing KSP for about a month now and quickly became a junkie for mods (especially the well-balanced ones; currently using about 50 different mods), so I decided it was time to join the forum to say hello and provide some praise/commentary/input for the ones I've grown particularly fond of.

I'm currently doing reconnaissance of Laythe in preparation for a colonization effort with the help of the Modular Kolonization System.

See you in some other topic,

Hattivat

I am new to this thread here and if you couldn't tell by my picture i am obsessed with Duna and i will be posting a lot of Duna related missions, tutorials, and answering questions about Duna

Hello Kerbonaughts!

I'm Krepidus and I'm a Kerbo-holic. I eat, sleep and Breathe KSP. I do not need help because this is the way I like it!

But seriously, been playing KSP since 0.19 and have 'flown by', 'landed on' and 'crashed into at high velocity' just about every solid object in KSP.

I joined the Forum to see what the community was like. I am very excited for KSP multiplayer and will be hosting a KSP server 24/7/365 for my clan when able.