Anyone up for barn raising?

SQUAD

Lol, how many stages will the upgradability be in (I imagine 3-5 for start) and will we be able to make our own space center stages ?

Also will I be able to downgrade in sandbox to admire small buildings/destroy a building and then build old version instead of direct repairing ?

Yes. Yes they are.

It would be a little weird if the space center looked like this now, without the upgrades... Kerbal Zombie Apocalypse Trailer Park, anyone?

one thing missing, a farm with cows to send into space :3

oh sorry i meant kows

WHa....woah....speechless....hahaha! A trailer park for R&D? I love it! Those buildings are amazing too.

The barn is ugly... ...so is the telescope thing... ...

Why don't you design something that look more modern-ish?

And also, the barn seem to link to a launch pad or something. Hope it has something really cool.

Yeah, I really think the barn should look less like a barn and more like the VAB at Kennedy Space Center. :P

I hope you're kidding...

This. I like this. Storing rocket fuel in grain silos, wind turbines, and is that a nuclear reactor in a tiny shed?

If that's the R&D complex, I think that's the early model observatory (modern R&D has an impressive - if ornamental - observatory dome in it, as I recall).

I like this - from such humble beginnings the Kerbals strive for the stars. Feels like KSK's "First Flight" fanfic given form :)

If that's the R&D complex, I think that's the early model observatory (modern R&D has an impressive - if ornamental - observatory dome in it, as I recall).

I like this - from such humble beginnings the Kerbals strive for the stars. Feels like KSK's "First Flight" fanfic given form :)

Could be. Or it could be the earily version of the tracking center? As that would help spot roids and such much sooner.

Edit: I do mean the observatory dome too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.