Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Say hello to Jaws. (Exact copy of a previous wish corruption.)

I wish that I owned a Buran that was in perfect working order, was on Earth, could fly into space and that no one stole, broke or otherwise tampered with it. Also, I want it to be unbreakable.

Granted, but it's at the south pole.

I wish for a pretty watch.

How is the Buran being at the south pole a corruption? I can just bring it over to where I live!

Anyway, you now have a PICTURE of a pretty watch.

I wish a was the President of the United States!!!

How is the Buran being at the south pole a corruption? I can just bring it over to where I live!

Your wish left little room for corruption, but if you want to I could place it on the "real" ground beneath the ice so that you can dig it out!

... Unless that counts as not being in working condition.

Granted, but your new form is that of a mole. Just to make your new subjects feel more comfortable with your rule.

I wish for a ladel.

Edited by Felsmak

Granted, fuel is completely safe now, but it is also incredibly scarce now, with the world destroying itself to try and get their hands on the last liter.

I wish that I had a ticket for a ride on SpaceShipTwo.

Granted, but it turns out that you have less time in zero-gee than if you had just ridden the vomit comet.

I wish that my work payed me in bitcoins.

Granted, but you now type 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 letters per googolplex years.

I wish to replace all nouns with "fail."

Granted, the only word you can speak is fail.

Granted, but it seems to be affected by how much you epik phailed at corrupting my previous wish, making it completely and utterly UNOBTAINABLE. :cool:

No! It wasn't supposed to be corrupted! Portal 2 is the best game ever, and you do NOT corrupt your most favorite game, ever!

I wish (An Original Name) had more common sense.