Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You are forced to purchase gifts for the gift card. They're not free. Also, you have to purchase gifts for him forever.

I wish for pseudo internet users that mysteriously appear out of nowhere and act very similarly to normal internet users, and can be summoned to a site such as a server or webpage

Granted. They go broke and can't afford to send the last 3 people back, so they die. Too bad you were chosen to go there...

I wish I was the best footballz.

Totally worth it... as for the last wish granted but they kill you in your sleep.

I wish for everyone here to realise that if a wish is a true wish who wished it would suffer any consequence to get to have the wish granted.

Granted, but this breaks the chain of wishes resulting in a paradox in which I un-able to grant the wish because it is on page 666 and not on page 676, meaning that that post could not go on page 666 and therefore must go on page 676, allowing me to grant it...

I wish this paradox could be resolved with minimal headaches.

Granted. Half-Life 3, Portal 3, and Team Fortress 3 are all terrible games with no sci-fi, underpowered weapons, and horrible slime creatures twice as big as men.

I wish horrible slime creatures twice as big as men were in TF2 as NPC's that spawn randomly.