Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Yucky berries cure every known disease, but therefore cause every known mild-to-moderate symptom as a side effect. Have fun with a headache, chest pains, sore throat, congested nasal passages, fever, abnormally low body temperature (half your body is cold, half is too hot), night blindness, day blindness, sensitivity to light, deafness, sensitivity to sound, dry skin, profuse sweating, dehydration, and urine that rhythmically alternates between blue and purple as it exits the body.

Have fun with those yucky berries!

I wish for graham crackers. (did I already do that one??)

Granted. The forum games turn into a rep exchange, so people gain absurd amounts of rep in a short amount of time, making rep (more) meaningless.

Seriously, I think that's why. I've seen it on other forums that use a rep system.

I wish for a meal of hot turkey sandwiches and home fries, prepared perfectly.

Granted.

However, each single time you want to press it, you have to follow these steps:

1)send a mail to Squad with your name, your address and your telephone number.

2) receive the SMS from Squad with a password and a e-mail address

3) send the password to the e-mail address

4) receive a new password and call Squad to give them the password

5)redo the whole thing another time.

Why would you have to do that?

Well, to prevent someone to make a program to give free rep point! (of course!)

I wish I could buy a whole series of very popular books for a low price.

Granted. Chicken taquitos instead.

Srsly, those things are pretty much the flavor of fries, but they have chicken inside them.

I wish that little Chicken Taquito men spouted out of the next user's mouth.

One tiny Chicken Taquito man goes out of Silver Storm's mouth. She then proceeds to stomp on him.

I wish for one radio wave.

Granted. A single radio wave comes into being at a point exactly 20m from your forehead, aimed directly at the ground. Luck, however, seems to have an abysmally cruel sense of humour. Radio waves rarely touch atoms in the air, their wavelength tending to be so large it passes atoms by fairly easily. Today, we are not so fortunate. That single radio wave strikes an atom of oxygen dead-on, with pinpoint accuracy, causing just enough of a disturbance to break the molecular bond that held it together with another oxygen atom. These two free oxygen atoms quickly collide with other oxygen molecules, forming ozone. In another nigh impossible occurrence, these two ozone molecules then collide together, sandwiching a stray atom of uranium-235. The ensuing nuclear reaction initiates a chain reaction with some nearby hydrogen, causing a very small but very powerful explosion that quickly grows into a miniature mushroom cloud almost 50m high, enveloping you in a matter of instants after the initial wish was granted. You don't even have time to move before your entire body is seared and burned by an excess of radiation, burning your skin, blinding you, and causing severe genetic damage. You are found the next day in the middle of a field, on the edge of a small crater, with burns covering your entire body. Despite being rushed to hospital, there is nothing the doctors can do; the genetic damage guarantees your death. You pass away within six hours of their discovering you.

Goodbye.

I wish I could figure out if that was even remotely possible (without ~magic~, of course).

Granted.

However, you lived quite near General Rarity and you received the explanation on a USB key.

Unfortunatly, the magnetic impusle caused by the explosion make the key unreadable.

Next time, choose a better emplacement for a house.

I wish that this wish don't get corrupted. By by mean.

Granted. You quickly realize that hydrogen doesn't actually generate energy when it forces fusion with uranium. It loses energy.

(that ninja tho)

Granted. The wishmaking fairy sends you to the voids.

I wish for some neptunium-236 from the most recent unluck event.