Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. It suddenly pulls you into it with its eldritch powers and places you into an alternate dimension where giant monster worms feed on your soul.

I wish that a hard back copy of the Cadaeic Cadenza would pull me in with its eldritch powers and place me into an alternate dimension where giant monster worms feed on my soul.

Granted. They now treat it like it's mud, discouraging kids from playing in it at recess/gym class and telling their janitors to clean it up whenever it finds its way inside the building so as to maintain a non-squalid education environment.

I wish for the discovery of an optically-transparent material which is also as strong and flexible as steel, as cheap to produce as styrofoam, and as lightweight as low-density plastic.

Um... okay... how do I corrupt this one.. Sorry, I can't, maybe some other time... (I said that in a Wheatley voice)

I wish more schools in the USA would accept that kids play in mud, and allow it, but just have cleaning pads outside the doors. Problem solved.

Granted. The kids get worm parasites that have been created unnaturally by me. They are most effective when they hide inside tiny clumps of wet dirt or other mudlike substances.

I wish that children who go in mud get attacked by worm parasites.

Granted. Before you start eating, you decide to instantly eat the infinite amount of the negative consequences. At the instant you finish the infinite amount, it causes your body to explode releasing an infinite amount of energy. Along with a paradox that was created since you can't finish an infinite amount of something, the explosion causes the universe to end.

I wish for a boat.