Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You realize that space and time are starting to get a little... drunk...

A giant fist appears out of nowhere, space(green) colored, and smashes your energymotron to pieces. Then the earth is flooded by space vomit.

I wish for giant space fists.

Granted. The human perception of time slows by a proportional amount, so we see no change other than a mysterious increase in gravitational acceleration and speed in general. Road accidents and the like are increased dramatically until speed limits are reduced accordingly.

I wish for unlimited free groceries to appear in my room on demand.

Granted. But The timeline doesnt cooperate with the 2,So It explodes,you killed all life.

I wish i could have a time travel delorean that doesnt corrupt like my timetrain that blew up :(

Granted, but creation of closed timelike curves turns out to be impossible and you can only go to the future and not the past. You also have to hit .88 c (give or take a few percentage points) in order to make it work rather than 88 miles per hour.

I wish I had unlimited-fuel rocket engines in my feet that had enough TWR to lift me up, wouldn't create much smoke or other pollution, wouldn't overheat my feet from constant use, and could be activated and deactivated quickly at will.

Edited by GreeningGalaxy

...Rules...:

3. Do not derail the thread by continual posting of irrelevant material and/or repeated and refined/similar wishes.

The wishmaking fairy kills you and takes your life force (/similar). (@slenderfan)

I wish for Prophunt to be real.

Edited by Tery215