POLL: What would you like Added/improved?

Which would you choose to be added/improved?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose to be added/improved?

• New planets/star systems
    • Imrpoved water landings
    • More kerbal jobs
    • More space station parts
    • Better/more auto pilot controls
    • More science parts
    • Rebalance admin building
    • Mining Facilities

I was wondering what the general consensus was among the player base of KSP of what they would like to see next if they only had one choice of the following.

New planets/star systems

Improved water landings (ships easily break apart currently)

More Kerbal jobs (such as pilot, etc)

More space station parts with purpose

Better/more autopilot controls in Vanilla for pilots

More science parts (in general)

Rebalancing of administration programs

Mining facilities

Balancing, especially with regards to contracts/economy/difficulty settings. I tested hard difficulty and ended up converting science into funds. Biomes/old school science was nearly irrelevant, a few simple low gravity minmus surveys and I didnt know were to put all those science points.

Of those proposed, I chose mining facilities. They're high on my list.

But top of my personal list now is a reworked aerodynamic model. In addition to that I'd like joint parts so you can fold your ships up while launching. The ability to clip stuff into your rocket makes procedural fairings less necessary but without some sort of arm or hinge or something, you're still going to have so many times when you need to launch something small but there's no way to make it fit in basic fairings.

And dV displays. Always and forever.

Oh please, less deadly water, for now mods can provide resources and mining, and theres no reason not to use them, but I hate seeing the spaceplanes that don't make it off the runway that I try to ditch get ripped into a thousand pieces.

I was pretty certain this one would get a lot of votes when I made this poll... Actually, I voted improved water landings myself.. lol

For me, stock resource mining only barely beats out new planets and moons. I've been everywhere so many times it's hard to get enthusiastic about even going to other planets anymore. The added biomes will help a little, but other planets and even more advanced propulsion systems and other star systems would make the game perfect for me.

None of the options provided.

Instrumentation. We need to be able to see what we're doing.

Something equivalent to Kerbal Flight Data. Ideally, we'd get a stockified Raster Prop Monitor​ as well.

Edited by Wanderfound

I would like to see more planets, more in-depth planetary science, and more exciting terrain on other planets. for example look at these images(http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/images.html) from the Spirit and Opportunity rovers. That's the kind of stuff I'd like to see.

For science, I'd like to see stuff that encourages sample analysis and return, and would encourage building rovers or hoppers to look at multiple sites.

EDIT: of course, these are just things I'd like to have. My real request would be to finish up things like IVAs, art assets, and planets

Edited by billbobjebkirk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.