Stock Wonders... How creative have you gotten with stock?

CalMacDa

There are a lot of things you can do with stock. Need fairings? Make me with stock! Need a more powerful, efficient engine? Well then, get creative with radial engines! This is a thread to share your most amazing stock subassemballies and vessels that are entirely stock. So, what have you done?

That is awesome! I tried making one, but KSP's strange ideas of the definition of a parent part got the better of me.

I've been trying my hand at replica's lately, and although my Apollo project hasn't gone quite swimmingly, everything else I've attempted has worked out pretty well so far.

The current fleet consists of Proton, Soyuz, Atlas V and Delta IV, most of which come with payloads. There's an Ariane 5 as well, but that doesn't have an accurate scaling yet.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Javascript is disabled. View full album

Info (like the real world to KSP scale and much more) and download links can be found here

Edited by Kurotenshi

I've been trying my hand at replica's lately, and although my Apollo project hasn't gone quite swimmingly, everything else I've attempted has worked out pretty well so far.

The current fleet consists of Proton, Soyuz, Atlas V and Delta IV, most of which come with payloads. There's an Ariane 5 as well, but that doesn't have an accurate scaling yet.

http://imgur.com/a/5y3qy

http://imgur.com/a/FveB4

Info (like the real world to KSP scale and much more) and download links can be found here

Nice launchers dude! I'm very happy to see you used my 'no stock engine fairings technique'!

MJ

• 3 weeks later...

spherical rotor:

GeakW6z.jpg

8pgfds2.jpg

engine hinge:

JQI1E3G.jpg

WVMwcdM.jpg

ZBJ9Uj7.jpg

8yzd93c.jpg

Randomness (1st is an old frame tester

l7YVerB.jpg

ExaEKiT.jpg

cjUt3MH.jpg

iIT4EPL.jpg

DHNNhMZ.jpg

uoFjt9N.jpg

QSl1MmL.jpg

T6GIhBO.jpg

c5t32Vd.jpg

6NbEzO2.jpg

xu5I68h.jpg

And many more on my channel..

By the way stock is good, but FAR is totally better,

just like keyboard is good, but joypad is better.

Edited by RevanCorana

Probably miles behind everything else here, but I made a glider. (Note the skids on the bottoms, those are Vernor engines.)

ETpeu93.png

Tommorow i'm gonna try dropping one from orbit and trying to land, that'll be fun. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.