Space Ship in orbit.

Darth Vader

YES! GOOD......good.....

Now that your minds control ship is in space dominating the planet is just a button away.

Personally I'd skip the Mun and go to Minmus, it's not that much further out, and it's far easier to land on.

Edited by aleis

Yay indeed. :)

Get on board this thread and share some screenshots of your crafts too, if you like - I love comparing crafts from long time players and newcomers, it shows everyone where we all started out and where we might go - or even baffle us, how different our approaches to the game are/were. :)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/29533-What-did-you-do-in-KSP-today

Wait until he docks for the 1st time.:D

(I jumped out of my chair, walking around the room pumping my fists saying Yes! yes! yes!)

sounds like my first time I actually docked two space craft together. I used to pretty good at it. I seemed to have gotten pretty rusty at it though

Congratulations! You've just taken your first step into a bigger world. :)

Nope.. his first step towars smaller worlds... :sticktongue:

They are all smaller than Kerbin, except for Jool, and while Eve is hard to return from... its pretty much impossible to come back from near the "surface" of Jool.

Go to Mun orbit next!

Then Minmus! then land on Minmus (its much easier than the Mun!)

Then go to Eve orbit (you can go down if you want, but at this point for you, its likely a 1 way ticket!).

Then Duna, then land on duna and come back.

Then go explore the Jool system...

Take a spaceplane to laythe... Laythe is fun.

Congratulations! I remember getting to orbit for the first time (in the demo), then achieving it much easier in the full version. Every achievement should be taken as a huge milestone, remember that. Never think of what you do as insignificant... trust me :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.