The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

3 hours ago, Deddly said:

Hmmmm...:huh:

It worked!

You mean, removing the TOTY tag but keeping the sticky? Or "author posts a teaser and gets everyone back on topic again"? which I never, ever do because it just encourages them but yeah OK I do it all the time.

Edited by Kuzzter

15 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

You mean, removing the TOTY tag but keeping the sticky? Or "author posts a teaser and gets everyone back on topic again"? which I never, ever do because it just encourages them but yeah OK I do it all the time.

Actually, I removed the TOTY thing when I posted the last chapter. Apparently it goes away every time I revise the OP. As for the sticky, it's up to the moderators whether it stays or not. I'm good either way.  :)

Edited by Just Jim

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

Actually, I removed the TOTY thing when I posted the last chapter. Apparently it goes away every time I revise the OP. As for the sticky, it's up to the moderators whether it stays or not. I'm good either way.  :)

They BETTER keep it!

11 hours ago, DualDesertEagle said:

If ur still so eager to write on (that would be great!) I MIGHT have got a way for u to try and write on while ur lying in bed: mount a monitor to the ceiling or have a beamer project the image on the ceiling, then use a program that turns ur voice input into text and on u go. Alternatively: Try if u can still type with the keyboard out of view, having it rest across ur legs. Or maybe, if that's more comfy, have the front of it rest on ur belly and support the rear with a pillow, so that it sits at an angle. Keys may be easier to reach that way.

I have to admit, I'm not too fond of the idea of a monitor hanging over my head... with my luck.... :0.0:

I have looked at a couple of the voice recognition software packages, and they're intriguing... but also expensive. Maybe someday.

26 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

They BETTER keep it!

How long it stays is entirely up to the moderators.  I'm just honored to have gotten it.

Edited by Just Jim

7 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I have to admit, I'm not too fond of the idea of a monitor hanging over my head... with my luck.... :0.0:

Seeing as the L in LCD stands for liquid, it would make a gooey, hallucinogenic,  very sharp sludge. as for the sheer impact of a monitor falling on your face... :confused:

Are we seriously suggesting to a person we have never met how he could work around a major chronic injury in order to deliver us our free entertainment more promptly?

31 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Are we seriously suggesting to a person we have never met how he could work around a major chronic injury in order to deliver us our free entertainment more promptly?

Yes. It falls under the category of "the floggings will continue until morale improves" employee motivational program.

2 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

@Kuzzter is right... and even if I was getting paid, it wouldn't make any difference. Think of me like a football player that blew out his knee, or a musician that has laryngitis... there's just nothing that can speed it up.

On the bright side, lying in bed has given me a chance to think several more chapters down the road, and come up with a couple new and interesting twists I hadn't considered. So this isn't a complete loss.

51 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

@Kuzzter is right... and even if I was getting paid, it wouldn't make any difference. Think of me like a football player that blew out his knee, or a musician that has laryngitis... there's just nothing that can speed it up

Don't forget it was u who said this:

On 1.2.2017 at 8:53 PM, Just Jim said:

I want to get this next chapter written, I thought of a fun twist to add to it... :wink:

And that's why I was more or less joking about ways to allow u to write on while lying in bed.

So don't take everything too serious, @Kuzzter

1 hour ago, RocketSquid said:

What mod are those dishes from?

@Angel-125's Pathfinder mod. I'll get into more detail about them in the next chapter.

2 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

HEY! the thread isn't stikied anymore!

now I have to look for this :)

Yeah, but this way there's room for new TOTM's. :)

On 2/4/2017 at 4:35 PM, Just Jim said:

I can neither confirm or deny the sighting of any "alleged" asteroid...  :rolleyes:

Hide contents

F7Thwr2.png

It looks like a tooth made out of rock! 

BREAKING NEWS: Unidentified Flying Molar observed from Mün rover!

Here's our correspondent, [CLASSIFIED] Kerman, with more! 

Blah blah blah...

IT'S MUFFIN TIME! 

Blah blah blah...

Edited by KAL 9000

hey everyone.... thanks for being patient with me. I just finished uploading all the new screenshots for the next chapter. I would have been done sooner today, but I changed the ending of this next chapter... again (for the third time).

Still, it should be no problem getting it written up and posted tomorrow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.