[KSP 1.2.2][2016-12-13] All Y'All [v0.10.1] One-Button Common Action Grouping

Superfluous J

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

@dtoxic Wow that's a lot of null ref's. I was expecting one per ox-stat per activation, but it seems to go in a crazy loop.

I've got a fix in place, but I'm fixing something else as well as soon as I figure out how, then I'll do a release with those in it for KSP 1.2.2 (which should work in 1.2.1). Hopefully tonight.

In the meantime, here's the dll. I will fully admit I put it up on my own website because I couldn't figure out where to put it on GitHub:

http://pulpaudio.com/ksp/aya/AllYAll.dll (right click and save as if necessary)

It has some logging in it that is harmless and not too spammy. It won't be in the release dll.

Cool!... and yeah crazy nullrefs loop right left front and center :D wouldn't  bother you if it was just one or two every time a button is clicked :D

anyway thx for looking and fixing this and your time :)

AllY'All 0.10 is here!

For KSP 1.2.2

0.10: Bugfix and code optimization, plus some changes to menus

• Updated to 1.2.2
  • Fixed: Null Reference errors when deploying/retracting solar panels when static panels were present.
  • Buttons are more logical now, "retract all" is available on all extended panels, while "extend all" is on retracted ones. Changes for Radiators, Solar Panels, and Cargo Bays.
  • Minor changes: Does not appear on extended solar panels that cannot retract. Cargo Bays can be toggled while in motion, away from whatever they will eventually be.

See the first post regarding downloading and installing.

On 12/7/2016 at 6:14 PM, 5thHorseman said:

AllY'All 0.10 is here!

Yay!

This has fixed the issue with 0.9 (which I was about to contact you over) where the "Retract all solar" button would perma-kill OX-STAT panels (they wouldn't retract, of course, but they no longer generated any power, and there was no way to re-activate them).

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Spheniscine said:

All Y'all doesn't seem to work with solar panels for me ever since I updated to KSP v1.2.2, though "Perform All Science" still works. (I do have a lot of other mods, so requires testing to see if there are any interaction culprits)

Hmm I have a similar problem though I thought it was because I was running it in 1.2.1. Don't know when I'll have time but I'll look at this more in depth when I can.

1 hour ago, Spheniscine said:

All Y'all doesn't seem to work with solar panels for me ever since I updated to KSP v1.2.2, though "Perform All Science" still works. (I do have a lot of other mods, so requires testing to see if there are any interaction culprits)

It works for me in 1.2.2. Are you using non stock solar panels?

I'm having it too - all science is there, but all solar panels is not.  I have a log from a fresh save - although I have a crap ton of mods.  Let me know if you want me to PM the dropbox link to the player log

Edited by mavric1298

1 hour ago, mavric1298 said:

I'm having it too - all science is there, but all solar panels is not.  I have a log from a fresh save - although I have a crap ton of mods.  Let me know if you want me to PM the dropbox link to the player log

Sure it can't hurt. Maybe I can compare it to my save where it's broken and my other one where it works and get some insight. At the very least, if it's a mod conflict I can compare what mods we're both using and hopefully narrow down the culprit.

Dropping by to notify that I have the same issue, "Perform all Science" is here but "Extend Solar Panel" has disappeared. Don't know if it's since an update or since I installed a new mod.

Edited by Yaushee

Hello all,  i just ran into a issue/bug... and im not sure if its this mod or not...can you guys let me know if you have been experiencing this as well.   So the problem is that the option to OPEN and CLOSE cargo bays (stock bays) have completely DISAPPEARED in VAB/SPH....Now when i launch the craft on to runway or pad, the option comes back (as in shows up on GUI) but does not function.  Has anyone run into this issue. If so could you inform me on how to fix it.  Thank you very much guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to just way too much going on everywhere in my life, I've accepted I simply do not have the time to maintain All Y'All. This is actually good news, though, as @linuxgurugamer has agreed to take over! He'll be starting a new thread with a new build (that I believe has the antenna code from @verdesmarald already in it) and at that time I'll have this thread closed.

This was a great mod to cut my teeth on. I learned a lot and really appreciate all the help that was so freely given by the entire modding community. Seriously, you all (Y'all?) are great.