[1.2.1] Spacetux - Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts, Rover Contracts, Grand Tours and Sprite Missions

linuxgurugamer

Me again

I did some more test with those rovers missions, this time on a clean, stock, install / save.

First, the kerbal's name on the contract are meaningless, as long as a kerbal is in the rover it works. Maybe something you should change, it can be confusing :blush:

Second, the contract immediately failed if switching to a vessel out of the physic range of the rover. This is quite an issue, you can't accept the contract before your crew are in the rover. It also throw an exception upon failing :

Spoiler

Penalizing 60000 funds from player for contract failure

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Penalizing 15 reputation from player for contract failure

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Added -29.74797 (-15) reputation: 'ContractPenalty'.

Contract (Rover Expedition): We have failed our contract for Space Penguins, Inc: Rover Expedition

<b><color=#ED0B0B>Penalties for Failure:</color></b> <color=#ED0B0B><sprite=2 tint=1>  -60,000   </color><color=#ED0B0B><sprite=0 tint=1> -15   </color>

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[EventData`2+EvtDelegate[Contracts.Contract,Contracts.ContractParameter]].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EventData`2[Contracts.Contract,Contracts.ContractParameter].Fire (Contracts.Contract data0, Contracts.ContractParameter data1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.ContractConfiguratorParameter.SetState (ParameterState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.VesselParameter.CheckVessel (.Vessel vessel, Boolean forceStateChange) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.ReachState.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Contracts.ContractParameter.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Contracts.Contract.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Contracts.ContractSystem.UpdateContracts () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Contracts.ContractSystem+<UpdateDaemon>c__Iterator9B.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Third, once a expedition contract failed it don't seems to be regenerating again, I understand it won't if the contract has been accomplished (I think it should after some time), but it should if it failed and if a rover is still available.

@linuxgurugamer I hope I don't bother you too much but I really look forward to play with this mod. I've just send my first "working" rover to the mun, well, haven't actually tested it yet but I'm confident :cool:

56 minutes ago, Loren Pechtel said:

Why do the tourism contracts require a pilot on board?

A tour bus needs a driver.  A tour plane needs a pilot.  Etc.

On 12/31/2016 at 11:02 AM, Li0n said:

Me again

I did some more test with those rovers missions, this time on a clean, stock, install / save.

First, the kerbal's name on the contract are meaningless, as long as a kerbal is in the rover it works. Maybe something you should change, it can be confusing :blush:

Second, the contract immediately failed if switching to a vessel out of the physic range of the rover. This is quite an issue, you can't accept the contract before your crew are in the rover. It also throw an exception upon failing :

Reveal hidden contents

Contract (Rover Expedition): We have failed our contract for Space Penguins, Inc: Rover Expedition

<b><color=#ED0B0B>Penalties for Failure:</color></b> <color=#ED0B0B><sprite=2 tint=1>  -60,000   </color><color=#ED0B0B><sprite=0 tint=1> -15   </color>

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[EventData`2+EvtDelegate[Contracts.Contract,Contracts.ContractParameter]].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at EventData`2[Contracts.Contract,Contracts.ContractParameter].Fire (Contracts.Contract data0, Contracts.ContractParameter data1) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.ContractConfiguratorParameter.SetState (ParameterState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.VesselParameter.CheckVessel (.Vessel vessel, Boolean forceStateChange) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.ReachState.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Contracts.ContractSystem.UpdateContracts () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Contracts.ContractSystem+<UpdateDaemon>c__Iterator9B.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Third, once a expedition contract failed it don't seems to be regenerating again, I understand it won't if the contract has been accomplished (I think it should after some time), but it should if it failed and if a rover is still available.

@linuxgurugamer I hope I don't bother you too much but I really look forward to play with this mod. I've just send my first "working" rover to the mun, well, haven't actually tested it yet but I'm confident :cool:

Did you raise this on an issue on github?  If not, please do so.

On 12/31/2016 at 11:02 AM, Li0n said:

Me again

Hide contents

I really need the complete log

26 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I really need the complete log

I'd just post on github, for the complete log I probably won't be on KSP today, but as soon as I can I'll post it. You can't reproduce it ?

I'm also writing, in more detail, what I like to see in the contract's description, will be on Github shortly.

Edit : suggestion for the contract's description

Edited by Li0n

2 hours ago, Li0n said:

I'd just post on github, for the complete log I probably won't be on KSP today, but as soon as I can I'll post it. You can't reproduce it ?

I'm also writing, in more detail, what I like to see in the contract's description, will be on Github shortly.

Edit : suggestion for the contract's description

that's fine, I won't be able to get to this for another day or so.

IThe log will show me other stuff, and no, I haven't yet been able to reproduce it.

6 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

that's fine, I won't be able to get to this for another day or so.

IThe log will show me other stuff, and no, I haven't yet been able to reproduce it.

Finally I got time so I reply on Github with a full log attached.

Edited by Li0n

I have the grand tours contract pack installed via CKAN (version 0.1.10.2) and I get a pile of exceptions on startup due to there being no SpaceTuxGroup. After some poking around, I discovered that the pack has no group.cfg file (rovers and unmanned do).

I'd put one together, but I'm not sure what to put in it.

12 hours ago, taniwha said:

I have the grand tours contract pack installed via CKAN (version 0.1.10.2) and I get a pile of exceptions on startup due to there being no SpaceTuxGroup. After some poking around, I discovered that the pack has no group.cfg file (rovers and unmanned do).

I'd put one together, but I'm not sure what to put in it.

I'll fix this tomorrow.  You should be able to copy it from the rovers, though

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2016 at 8:19 PM, Stratickus said:

I checked the CC logs. It generated a folder titled: "!NO_GROUP" All the Unmanned contracts are in the folder. Let me know if they are of any use to you.

Additionally, the CC ingame debug menu appears to be generating stuff for Unmanned contracts.

Cheers,

I'm still getting these logs. Additionally, neither Unmanned Contracts nor Grand Tours are appearing in the CC All tab at Mission Control. I have uninstalled and reinstalled SpaceTux and all 3 contract packs. Only Rover Missions are generating for me. Let me know if you want the logs.

Cheers,

11 hours ago, Stratickus said:

I'm still getting these logs. Additionally, neither Unmanned Contracts nor Grand Tours are appearing in the CC All tab at Mission Control. I have uninstalled and reinstalled SpaceTux and all 3 contract packs. Only Rover Missions are generating for me. Let me know if you want the logs.

Cheers,

Please be patient.  I'm going to be working on these contract packs this week, will let you know.  For now, I don't need the log, but will let you know if/when I do

On 2/5/2017 at 11:48 PM, Stratickus said:

Cheers,

I'm looking at this now.  How did you install the contract pack, CKAN or manually?

I'm starting with the Unmanned Contracts.  When installed by CKAN, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.  I don't see any errors, and the contracts are showing up in the CC All tab in Mission Control

So, now I'll need your logs, and also a screenshot of the following directory folder:

• GameData
  • GameData\spacetux
  • GameData\ContractPacks
  • GameData\ContractPacks\Spacetux
  • GameData\ContractPacks\Spacetux\UnmannedContracts

and what's in the following file:

• GameData\ContractPacks\Spacetux\UnmannedContracts\UnmannedContracts.version

Finally, if you downloaded it, where did you get it from?

I do, however, have a problem with the Grand Tours contracts, they go in the NO_GROUP folder, but other than that, I haven't seen any errors yet with them. 

Edited by linuxgurugamer

I have the Grand Tours working, but before I release the fix, I have a few question:

The only prerequisite right now is to reach space.  I think there should be more, so for the following types of missions, what do you suggest the prereq should be:

• Inner Planets
  • Outer Planets
  • All Planets

Currently there is a max of 4 of these missions at a time.  Which means that even if all 12 are possible, you will only see a max of 4 available in the Mission Control.  Is this reasonable, or should I just allow all to be available?

@Stratickus I still need the answers to the questions I asked.

17 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm looking at this now.  How did you install the contract pack, CKAN or manually?

Installed via CKAN. I recently uninstalled all 3 contract packs, plus SpacetuxSA and subsequently reinstalled.

Requested screenshots:

Spoiler

vMB0j9J.jpg

SRqsSgO.jpg

zstR7ZC.jpg

wTPZvJA.jpg

Zr9a68O.jpg

Log file screen shots:

Spoiler

tbwjzpO.jpg

XO7KZgG.jpg

Unmanned Contracts version:

Spoiler

{
    "NAME":"Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts",
    "URL":"http://ksp-avc.cybutek.net/version.php?id=135",
    "DOWNLOAD":"https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/651/Contrace%20Pack:%20Unmanned%20Contracts",
    "VERSION":
    {
        "MAJOR":0,
        "MINOR":3,
        "PATCH":27,
        "BUILD":0
    },
    "KSP_VERSION":
    {
        "MAJOR":1,
        "MINOR":2,
        "PATCH":1
    },
    "KSP_VERSION_MIN":
    {
        "PATCH":1
    },
    "KSP_VERSION_MAX":
    {
        "PATCH":99
    }
}

Copy of one of the logs:

Spoiler

Debug information for CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite':

Configuration:
CONTRACT_TYPE
{
    advanceFunds = Random(9000.0, 11000.0)
    rewardFunds = Random(28000.0, 32000.0)
    rewardReputation = 15.0
    rewardScience = 5.0
    maxSimultaneous = 1
    deadline = @STGUnmannedMissions:travelTime * 10
    targetBody = @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet
    prestige = Significant
    declinable = true
    cancellable = true
    agent = Space Penguins, Inc
    completedMessage = You did it! We've placed a satellite in orbit around @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet !  This will be a day long remembered.
    synopsis = Put a satellite in orbit around @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet .
    notes = Complete the following:
    motivation = test
    subject = @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet
    topic = satellites
    title = Put a probe in orbit around @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet
    genericTitle = Orbit an unmanned satellite at another planet
    group = STGUnmannedMissions
    name = First Orbital Satellite
    REQUIREMENT
    {
        targetBody = @/targetBody
        type = ReachSpace
        name = ReachSpace_4
    }
    REQUIREMENT
    {
        type = FlyBy
        name = FlyBy
    }
    DATA
    {
        uid = FirstOrbitalSatellite:@STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet.Name()
        requiredValue = true
        uniquenessCheck = GROUP_ALL
        hidden = true
        type = String
    }
    PARAMETER
    {
        define = Satellite
        type = VesselParameterGroup
        name = VPG_4
        PARAMETER
        {
            minCrew = 0
            maxCrew = 0
            type = HasCrew
            name = HasCrew_4
        }
        PARAMETER
        {
            minAltitude = 8000
            type = Orbit
            name = Orbit_4
        }
    }
}

Data Nodes:
First Orbital Satellite
    name = First Orbital Satellite, deterministic = True
    trace = False, deterministic = True
    title = null, deterministic = True
    tag = , deterministic = True
    description = null, deterministic = True
    topic = satellites, deterministic = True
    subject = , deterministic = True
    motivation = test, deterministic = True
    notes = Complete the following:, deterministic = True
    synopsis = null, deterministic = True
    completedMessage = null, deterministic = True
    agent = Contracts.Agents.Agent, deterministic = True
    minExpiry = 5, deterministic = True
    maxExpiry = 100, deterministic = True
    deadline = 0, deterministic = True
    cancellable = True, deterministic = True
    declinable = True, deterministic = True
    autoAccept = False, deterministic = True
    prestige = [ Significant ], deterministic = True
    targetBody = null, deterministic = True
    maxCompletions = 0, deterministic = True
    maxSimultaneous = 1, deterministic = True
    rewardFunds = 29441.17, deterministic = False
    rewardReputation = 15, deterministic = True
    rewardScience = 5, deterministic = True
    failureFunds = 0, deterministic = True
    failureReputation = 0, deterministic = True
    advanceFunds = 9495.47, deterministic = False
    uid = null, deterministic = True
    genericTitle = Orbit an unmanned satellite at another planet, deterministic = True
    genericDescription = null, deterministic = True
    sortKey = Orbit an unmanned satellite at another planet, deterministic = True

VPG_4
        type = VesselParameterGroup, deterministic = True
        name = VPG_4, deterministic = True
        rewardFunds = 0, deterministic = True
        rewardReputation = 0, deterministic = True
        rewardScience = 0, deterministic = True
        optional = False, deterministic = True
        disableOnStateChange = null, deterministic = True
        completeInSequence = False, deterministic = True
        hidden = False, deterministic = True
        hideChildren = False, deterministic = True
        notes = null, deterministic = True
        duration = 00:00:00, deterministic = True
        define = Satellite, deterministic = True
        defineList = null, deterministic = True
        vessel = [], deterministic = True
        dissassociateVesselsOnContractFailure = True, deterministic = True
        dissassociateVesselsOnContractCompletion = False, deterministic = True
        hideVesselName = False, deterministic = True

HasCrew_4
            type = HasCrew, deterministic = True
            name = HasCrew_4, deterministic = True
            trait = null, deterministic = True
            minExperience = 0, deterministic = True
            maxExperience = 5, deterministic = True
            minCrew = 0, deterministic = True
            maxCrew = 0, deterministic = True
            kerbal = [], deterministic = True
            excludeKerbal = [], deterministic = True

Orbit_4
            type = Orbit, deterministic = True
            name = Orbit_4, deterministic = True
            situation = ORBITING, deterministic = True
            minAltitude = 8000, deterministic = True
            maxAltitude = 1.79769313486232E+308, deterministic = True
            minApA = 0, deterministic = True
            maxApA = 1.79769313486232E+308, deterministic = True
            minPeA = 0, deterministic = True
            maxPeA = 1.79769313486232E+308, deterministic = True
            minEccentricity = 0, deterministic = True
            maxEccentricity = 1.79769313486232E+308, deterministic = True
            minInclination = 0, deterministic = True
            maxInclination = 180, deterministic = True
            minArgumentOfPeriapsis = 0, deterministic = True
            maxArgumentOfPeriapsis = 360, deterministic = True
            minPeriod = 00:00:00, deterministic = True
            maxPeriod = -2147483648 years, -2147483648 days, -2147483648:-2147483648:-2147483648, deterministic = True

ReachSpace_4
        type = ReachSpace, deterministic = True
        name = ReachSpace_4, deterministic = True
        checkOnActiveContract = False, deterministic = True
        invertRequirement = False, deterministic = True

FlyBy
        type = FlyBy, deterministic = True
        name = FlyBy, deterministic = True
        checkOnActiveContract = False, deterministic = True
        invertRequirement = False, deterministic = True
        checkType = null, deterministic = True

Output log:
[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'First Orbital Satellite'
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing group
[EXCEPTION] System.ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'STGUnmannedMissions'
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[ContractGroup] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ContractGroup] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ContractGroup] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing title
[EXCEPTION] System.ArgumentException: Contract group 'STGUnmannedMissions' does not exist, or is not a parent of this contract.
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.NodeForKey (System.String& key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.IsInitialized (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseSpecialIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as System.Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
Put a probe in orbit around @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet
......................................................................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[String] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[String] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[String] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, System.String defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing subject
[EXCEPTION] System.ArgumentException: Contract group 'STGUnmannedMissions' does not exist, or is not a parent of this contract.
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.NodeForKey (System.String& key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.IsInitialized (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseSpecialIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Error occurred near '*':
@STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet
..........................................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[String] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[String] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[String] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, System.String defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing synopsis
Error occurred near '*':
Put a satellite in orbit around @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet .
..........................................................................* <-- HERE
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing completedMessage
Error occurred near '*':
You did it! We've placed a satellite in orbit around @STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet !  This will be a day long remembered.
...............................................................................................* <-- HERE
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing deadline
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Single].ParseSpecialIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Error occurred near '*':
@STGUnmannedMissions:travelTime * 10
...............................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Single].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Single] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Single] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Single] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Single defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing targetBody
Error occurred near '*':
@STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet
..........................................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[CelestialBody] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, .CelestialBody defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERROR] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite': Error parsing uid
Error occurred near '*':
FirstOrbitalSatellite:@STGUnmannedMissions:UnmannedMissionPlanet.Name()
................................................................* <-- HERE
[WARNING] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'First Orbital Satellite'

You can see from the screenshots that there are more logs. Let me know if you need more or a specific one.

Cheers,

Edited by Stratickus

There a strange thing that happens with the "Land a probe at a specific location" & "Crash a probe at a specific location" contracts. The "Land a probe"'s target is always called "Impact Target", whereas the "Crash a probe" location is a named location. Shouldn't that be the other way around? It's very confusing at times.

On 7.2.2017 at 4:14 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

, what do you suggest the prereq should be:

• Inner Planets
  • Outer Planets
  • All Planets

Inner Planets- orbit mun and/or minmus

Outer Planets- orbit mun and/or minmus and probe/kerbald mission in kerbol orbit

All Planets- successful outer or inner Grand Tour

7 hours ago, Bombaatu said:

There a strange thing that happens with the "Land a probe at a specific location" & "Crash a probe at a specific location" contracts. The "Land a probe"'s target is always called "Impact Target", whereas the "Crash a probe" location is a named location. Shouldn't that be the other way around? It's very confusing at times.

Please identify the contract pack(s) if possible.  This thread covers several

46 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'll assume you are either joking or trolling

your question^

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2015 at 10:50 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

4. Orbit the first artificial satellite around the targeted body.

quoted from the OP. ^

I am confused how you would orbit an artificial satellite.

I swear on jeb's life this is not a troll nor a joke. I am genuially confused.

25 minutes ago, nascarlaser1 said:

your question^

quoted from the OP. ^

I am confused how you would orbit an artificial satellite.

I swear on jeb's life this is not a troll nor a joke. I am genuially confused.

The targeted body will be a planet or a moon.  Any satellite put up (anything by the kerbals) is considered an artificial satellite, as opposed to the Mun, which is a natural satellite

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2015 at 10:50 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

4. Orbit the first artificial satellite around the targeted body.

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The targeted body will be a planet or a moon.  Any satellite put up (anything by the kerbals) is considered an artificial satellite, as opposed to the Mun, which is a natural satellite

But how do your orbit something that is artificial??? it says to orbit the first artificial satellite (I'm assuming this means the first one you ever launched). How do you orbit your own satellite.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.