[1.2.1] Spacetux - Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts, Rover Contracts, Grand Tours and Sprite Missions

linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I look forward to it.

I haven't paid much attention to the contract packs lately, getting confirmation that it works would be nice

I'm not seeing any immediate problems with them. The unmanned and rover contracts appear to be showing up just fine, though I'm not at a tech level where I can complete them yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Does this work fine with the 1.4 series.  I know your @linuxgurugamer is probably busy right now.  I'll be testing these out later if nobody beats me to it. 

Right now I'm giving up on CKAN working under Linux and installing my mods manually which can take a long time.  (CKAN is busted big time since the rush to support newer TLS version on Windows.  I probably should just run it under Wine as it probably works in WineMono which is mostly .Net 4.6/4.5.x compliant.)

• 3 months later...

Hello, @linuxgurugamer I thought I'd ask a question regarding a KSP.log entry that I wasn't sure about.

[ERR 01:47:51.361] [Agent]: Cannot find logo at url 'spacetux/Agencies/spacetux'
[ERR 01:47:51.361] [Agent]: Cannot find logo scaled at url 'spacetux/Agencies/spacetux_sm'
[ERR 01:47:51.364] [Agent]: Cannot load mentality, no mentality with name 'Pioneering'.

This is from a fresh 1.4.5 install with mods loaded via CKAN. I believe was included with one of your other mods. (honestly hard to tell, I'm using about 20 of your mods LOL)

CKAN shows it as SpacetuxSA version 0.3.12.3.

I actually then looked at the spacetux.cfg under GameData/SpaceTuxSA/Agencies and saw this:

// The name of your agency
    name = Space Penguins, Inc

// Description of your agency
    description = Penguins CAN fly

// Logo URL should be the full path to the image file for the logo (256x160)
    logoURL = spacetux/Agencies/spacetux

// Logo URL is the full path to the scaled down image for thumbnails (64x40)
    logoScaledURL = spacetux/Agencies/spacetux_sm

mentality = Pioneer
}

There are two files in that location under GameData, called "spacetux.png" and "spacetux_sm.png" but no subfolders or anything.

Anyway, I wasn't sure if this is causing an actual problem, but thought I'd see if there was something I should/could do to resolve?

Edited by scottadges

1 hour ago, scottadges said:

Hello, @linuxgurugamer I thought I'd ask a question regarding a KSP.log entry that I wasn't sure about.

[ERR 01:47:51.361] [Agent]: Cannot find logo at url 'spacetux/Agencies/spacetux'
[ERR 01:47:51.361] [Agent]: Cannot find logo scaled at url 'spacetux/Agencies/spacetux_sm'
[ERR 01:47:51.364] [Agent]: Cannot load mentality, no mentality with name 'Pioneering'.

This is from a fresh 1.4.5 install with mods loaded via CKAN. I believe was included with one of your other mods. (honestly hard to tell, I'm using about 20 of your mods LOL)

CKAN shows it as SpacetuxSA version 0.3.12.3.

I actually then looked at the spacetux.cfg under GameData/SpaceTuxSA/Agencies and saw this:

// The name of your agency
    name = Space Penguins, Inc

// Description of your agency
    description = Penguins CAN fly

// Logo URL should be the full path to the image file for the logo (256x160)
    logoURL = spacetux/Agencies/spacetux

// Logo URL is the full path to the scaled down image for thumbnails (64x40)
    logoScaledURL = spacetux/Agencies/spacetux_sm

mentality = Pioneer
}

There are two files in that location under GameData, called "spacetux.png" and "spacetux_sm.png" but no subfolders or anything.

Anyway, I wasn't sure if this is causing an actual problem, but thought I'd see if there was something I should/could do to resolve?

Not causing an issue, but I thought I had taken care of that.  I'll have to revisit it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Getting some log spam:

[ERR 09:15:51.773] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'RoverExplore': Error parsing hasScientist
followed by various NRE lines

The contracts themselves work fine though.

RoverMissions 0.1.7 (installed manually as compatibility is only for KSP 1.2.2) , CC 1.30.5, KSP 1.10.1

52 minutes ago, Kerminator K-100 said:

Do they work in 1.11?

I don't know, reverted to 1.10.1 due to too many bugs with 1.11.0 (see bugtracker). This contract pack is pretty old, I know, so I think it is safe to assume that if it doesn't work with 1.10.1, it won't work with 1.11.0 either.

9 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

I don't know, reverted to 1.10.1 due to too many bugs with 1.11.0 (see bugtracker). This contract pack is pretty old, I know, so I think it is safe to assume that if it doesn't work with 1.10.1, it won't work with 1.11.0 either.

Thanks for the help. I'm about to download and test so I post here later if it worked.

• 1 month later...

Several lines

[ERR 09:26:57.975] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'RoverExplore': Error parsing hasScientist

[EXC 09:26:57.978] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

and some more after that.  

Contracts do work fine though, doesn't seem to be anything critical.

Maybe fixable with a simple edit of a cfg file / MM patch?

5 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

Several lines

[ERR 09:26:57.975] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'RoverExplore': Error parsing hasScientist

[EXC 09:26:57.978] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

and some more after that.  

Contracts do work fine though, doesn't seem to be anything critical.

Maybe fixable with a simple edit of a cfg file / MM patch?

maybe, but that's a CC error.  It shouldn't give a NullRef, can you post in that thread?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.