What feature (or part/s) are you most excited and hyped for in 1.0?

Columbia

Hello, forums!

Recently, KSP version 1.0 has gone to Experimentals, and the planned stuff for it is quite.. Mind-blowing.

So which of the features that was mentioned and officially said to be part are you most anticipating and excited for?

For me, I think it would be the Fairings, and new landing gear, as they've been long wanted in stock for a long time, and could change KSP engineering, not only in the replica side of things, but in general craft-making as well.

What about you guys?

Performance improvements and aero. I don't need the performance improvements myself but I know a lot of people struggle for decent performance when MOAR BOOSTERS are applied. Aero specifically for lifting bodies hopefully.

Tweety

Aerodynamics and usable DX11 - never really suffered from memory leaks and I'm doubtful physics will be enhanced (not a dig at the devs).

Will also be great to have female kerbals and re-entry heating stock.

Oh, and resources. That's great.

Wow. Everything.

I don't count lack of bugginess as a feature.

Improved aerodynamic model. (With reentry heat.)

Balanced fuel drain from all tanks in a stage. (This changes everything for plane/spaceplane design.)

Happy landings!

The new heat system is sounding awesome. Also tons of bug fixes.

Oh yeah, and the texture loading. Wait, that isn't confirmed... Oh well, I'm on x64 Linux, the rest of you people stuck with 32-bit memory limits can suffer.

Fairings, aero overhaul, less ram leaks, bug fixes and reentry heat.(I haven't heard a lot of people looking forward to that one)

I would love to see all of the parts (Especially the fuel tanks) updated to the level of the mk2 and mk3 parts.(Yes I know there's a mod for that, I use it)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.