[1.1.2] Critical temperature gauge

Ravien

Published new version today, sorry for delay, I was somewhat busy lately.

It should fix all that skin and internal temperature issues damerell wrote about.

With automatic DR detection, no less. I should have procrastinated for another day. :-)

(Thank you, seriously. It's a useful tool).

• 2 weeks later...

Today - tomorrow I'm planning to publish new version. Squad just released 1.0.3 and then 1.0.4 next day so I will wait, maybe we get 1.0.5 soon?

edit: new version released

Edited by Ravien

thanks for update(s).

+1

thanks for update. was about to delete it, cause i could not work with it broken since 1.0.3.

i've heard using DDS is better for performance.

could u please consider that? as it seems your png-files are hardcoded, so i cant use a dds converter for them.

thanks

Edited by Speadge

Format is not hardcoded into plugin code. If you like, you can convert .png to .dds at home, just don't forget to delete old pngs. I used this format more as a habit than something else; as of performance, I will look into it, but in my opinion differences in memory footprint will be negligible for files small as this (but one always can be wrong)

Edited by Ravien

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, as is probably well known now there is no more kerbalstuff. Spacedock is up and running as a replacement with apparently a lot of the same functionality.

Are there plans to update things/upload to spacedock so this mod works with CKAN again?

I'm not mad, I just was out of ksp-ing for a while. Thanks for info about Spacedock - I'm going to set up this plugin there this week

Link to spacedock and first post updated

Edited by Ravien
links update

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2016 at 1:43 PM, Ravien said:

New version, updated for KSP 1.1.2 available.

@Stone Blue In case of conflict, now You can declare new base window ID, more info on first page

@jordanjay29: just habit from other apps

Many thanks!

Slight bug report: the "Remove Toolbar" button doesn't seem to work 100% of the time. It might require a scene change, but on restarting KSP it's back again. :confused:

Edited by Deimos Rast

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.