[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

20 hours ago, Curdledgorilla said:

I am having an issue with the fairing for the Leo-M-KSR heatshield being transparent. I have a ton of other mods installed, but I didn't think that could be causing the problem. bs481j5.jpg

Not a bug (I think) because the fairing's opaque when launching it.

On 11/3/2017 at 8:18 PM, Curdledgorilla said:

I am having an issue with the fairing for the Leo-M-KSR heatshield being transparent. I have a ton of other mods installed, but I didn't think that could be causing the problem.

Uhh, that has a fairing?

On 11/3/2017 at 6:57 PM, Drakenex said:

Same, only up to the F1-A. The timeline advances up to "reusable" rockets but they use different engines.

@CobaltWolfare you going to include the double solar panels? :D

The what's?

cRrGgET.png

Hey @CobaltWolf i seem to have an issue with the geiger counter that breaks RealGecko's KEI mod (something about science defs)

Spoiler

[WRN 01:12:08.208] [R&D]: No Experiment definition found with id GeigerCounter
[EXC 01:12:08.217] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    KEI.KEI.<GainScience>b__22_0 (.ScienceExperiment x)
    System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[ScienceExperiment].MoveNext ()
    KEI.KEI.GainScience (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 experiments, Boolean analyze)
    KEI.KEI.ShowMainWindow ()
    KSP.UI.Screens.ApplicationLauncherButton.OnTrue (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, CallType callType)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (System.Object[] args)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`2[UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData,KSP.UI.UIRadioButton+CallType].Invoke (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData arg0, CallType arg1)
    KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.SetState (State state, CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data, Boolean popButtonsInGroup)
    KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.ToggleState (CallType callType, UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData data)
    KSP.UI.UIRadioButton.UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Not sure if you can help with that though.

16 hours ago, RaiderMan said:

I can see the fairing, its transparent maybe cause the mouse is on a part its parented to?

left hand side..look at the white wall, there's a spot that's darker for seemingly no reason. thats the fairing.

It turns out it's only transparent in the VAB. I just stacked two heat shields on top of one another so I could show what part it was without highlighting it. 

On 9/30/2015 at 5:30 PM, FungusForge said:

Looks kinda interesting. If you can get a good picture of all the parts that'd be awesome.

(imgur)W07YX(/imgur)

Replace the parentheses () with brackets [] and it'll embed an album.

Where is the dowload link?

Is there an issue with real plume? Some exhausts either don't show up at all or are constantly there, even with a shutdown engine. I also seem to have a lot of crashes when using BDB heavy vehicles, especially when trying to rendevous station modules. Im not sure what the exact cause is though

1 hour ago, Cdodders said:

Is there an issue with real plume? Some exhausts either don't show up at all or are constantly there, even with a shutdown engine. I also seem to have a lot of crashes when using BDB heavy vehicles, especially when trying to rendevous station modules. Im not sure what the exact cause is though

how many mods are you using

1 minute ago, Cdodders said:

My problem is I like the mods Ive got too much

k just get rid of the worst mods...like BDB!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAYAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK this mod is really good:D:sticktongue:

Spacelab

Sole American space station as of 1982. Heavily modified and upgraded version of Skylab, it was designed to serve as the home of ASTP II, where Soviet and American spacefarers would spend several months together in space. After doing so, it became a joint US-European station with the addition of the European Research Module, ERM, in October 1979. Routinely plays host to American and European astronauts.

KzjutZq.png

Edited by CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, Chimer4 said:

Nice! Am I right in remembering that the parts were launched with the Saturn 1C (and first use of AARDV tug?) Apart from the main part of Spacelab of course

Yup!

By the way, these are on Github for testing... they need some balance feedback since I just copied in values from other cfgs without getting a chance to playtest.

Tomorrow I have another mostly-free day, I'll try and finish up that Xenon stuff as well.

9 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Yup!

By the way, these are on Github for testing... they need some balance feedback since I just copied in values from other cfgs without getting a chance to playtest.

Tomorrow I have another mostly-free day, I'll try and finish up that Xenon stuff as well.

Time to add snacks lol

4 hours ago, Drakenex said:

Very nice Mr Wolfie, incredibly nice!

Very nice as well! Though, there is a new part that replaces the original Skylab airlock/adapter part since in Spacelab the airlock functionality is moved to an annex module... However there is some weirdness to the part right now, I need to try and track it down. Also, I just noticed that your reskinned S-IVB is very short. I was trying to think of why, then I remembered - the length of the engine mount part is already included in the Skylab OWS! Which in turn makes building a wet workshop version (using the actual BDB parts, not yours) a bit of a minger...

2 hours ago, debaker02 said:

Time to add snacks lol

Hurray!

1 hour ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Short video I made yesterday, nothing serious but I hope you like it ! <3

I know I already told you but I like it!

EDIT: For @Drakenex and anyone else testing the Spacelab bits, I just made a commit to Github that fixes the broken adapter module.

Edited by CobaltWolf