Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

25 minutes ago, Chemp said:

Maybe there's no way to win but there's still hope for my favorite outcome: a draw. That's the only way for Kerbfleet to survive without having to abandon their peaceful ways.

A duel, winner take all.  Choice of weapons:  cheks!

I have to say I like the effect you made there of the torch cutting through the door.

Obviously out of scope for this graphic novel, but I shudder to think what it would be like to be on the receiving end of thousands of tiny red-hot droplets of molten metal coming my way.

19 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

Or just kick the board over and shoot him between the eyes.

Or, behave like the proverbial pigeon and strut/produce mulch all over the board anyway, regardless of victory or not.

12 hours ago, Deddly said:

but I shudder to think what it would be like to be on the receiving end of thousands of tiny red-hot droplets of molten metal coming my way.

I feel like your thoughts just went all Mass Effect.

Coming up next time:

"Kerbulan, you have changed nothing.  Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater.  That which you know as kerbals are your salvation through.... Salvation?"

I sense a Kobayashi Maru moment approaching. If you can't possibly win - change the rules. 

Oh - and @Nimzo Kerman - for the record,  I associate with the Honourable Brotherhood of the Noble and Most Learned Fruitloops.

Since you weren't asking. :) 

Edited by KSK