taniwha and Claw Become SQUAD Employees

Starhawk

11 hours ago, Claw said:

Thanks everyone for the support, and thanks for being an awesome community! :D

I'm looking forward to continuing to chip away at the bugs. Keep sending your awesome pictures and missions!

Congrats Claw

I've been using your bug fixes for a long time, really appreciate them.

Does this mean your mod will now be subject to QA, thus slowing down your releases?

Spoiler

pixar.jpg

Seriously, thanks again kerbonauts!

23 hours ago, bonyetty said:

So I blame you for my messy house.

Haha, I get blamed at home too. I'm glad they're working for you! :)

17 hours ago, Tantalus said:

there will be no Claw-erator in the forum anymore.

I'll still be around. I can't possibly abandon this place that's been so entertaining. Seeing what everyone does with this game is what makes it so great.

23 minutes ago, Claw said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pixar.jpg

Haha, I get blamed at home too. I'm glad they're working for you! :)

I'll still be around. I can't possibly abandon this place that's been so entertaining. Seeing what everyone does with this game is what makes it so great.

Are you allowed to talk about your work with Squad?

1 hour ago, Claw said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pixar.jpg

Oh, on my mobile your were titled as "Squad Stuff" only. I never thought you would leave the forum. :wink:

On February 5, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Starhawk said:

@Claw and @taniwha have been officially added to SQUAD's payroll, it was announced today on Squadcast.

Congratulations to both of you!  As someone said in the Squadcast chat "A dream job, second only to being an actual astronaut."

Happy landings!

Congratulations on your new employment. :)

Now, the job is yours to lose. Don't fart it up. :P :D

3 hours ago, Majorjim said:

Are you allowed to talk about your work with Squad?

Like the other developers, I'm not allowed to disclose the ongoing activities or the details of development. Though, like many of the other coders (like Arsonide and RoverDude), I was brought on for the contributions I was making (i.e. bug fixing). I've been on the QA team for over a year now (helping dig out bugs), so this sort of formalizes my ability to directly fix those bugs and funnel user feedback. As with any big projects though, there's a lot of moving parts that come into play.

Just now, Claw said:

Like the other developers, I'm not allowed to disclose the ongoing activities or the details of development. Though, like many of the other coders (like Arsonide and RoverDude), I was brought on for the contributions I was making (i.e. bug fixing). I've been on the QA team for over a year now (helping dig out bugs), so this sort of formalizes my ability to directly fix those bugs and funnel user feedback. As with any big projects though, there's a lot of moving parts that come into play.

I am really happy you are on the team man. To everyone here you are the bug fixing king, I hope Squad gives you a nice big crown!

On 2016-02-07 at 7:40 PM, Claw said:

maybe u can share opinion about 1.1v unity 5 performance ? :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.