What is your favorite planet in KSP?

Kerbinchaser

what is your favorite planet and why?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite planet and why?

Why is there not an "all of the above" option? I personally really like every celestial body in the game; they each present different challenges and interesting features (yes, I am including Dres) and it's incredibly fun to go to all of them. I do play with planet packs usually but that's really because the only thing about the stock planets that leaves me dissatisfied is the fact that there aren't enough of them for me.

Jool. The dense microcosm surrounding it is the most beautiful and interesting area, plus it's easy to travel around. Pic below is with KASE, DOE, and Scatterer.

34553f2264.png

On 07/02/2016 at 3:30 AM, Brownhair2 said:

Can't help but notice that Dres, Jool and Kerbin all have more votes than Duna

You where saying? :cool:

4 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Looks like Duna is winning the poll so far. Let's see if it can be overtaken!

As I said, Duna wins. Every time.

Vulcan...wait what forum is this?  I'm going to abstain: all of them have their virtues and vices and my favorite varies depending on where I am and how many Kerbals I had to kill before I managed to get there.

Edited by kBob

Eve, I setup some probes on it and wanted to explore more before I started a new career using USI-LS/CTT and now I have installed remote tech... So it may be a while to get there again, but one day I am going to setup a base there and study all the biomes. Not sure if I will get the crew off though, but that's... not as important.

Depends on the gamemode tbh. Kerbin if it's career, because you really REALLY don't like to go to other planets while you have orbital labs doing science. If it's sandbox.. probably still Kerbin because of planes. But it applies to any planet with an atmosphere.. perhaps laythe if it were a vote (as difficult as it is to get a plane to laythe sometimes) I think overall kerbin. Nice to stay near where you know the kerbals are safe...r

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.