Stock Community Space Program [New Thread by Scientia]

DMSP

8 minutes ago, DMSP said:

Well, in October, weekends and a holiday come up. You could go then. And yes, you can post stuff for people to go put up.

@ScriptKitt3h, I have no save tonight. I'll try to get up early tomorrow to get the save to you, once I get it.

You can cut into my turn if needed.

Sorry about that.  I didn't realize I'd need to get it back so soon (I figured it would be ok as long as I gave it back before midnight tonight).  I get off of work tonight at 9pm and will be home around 9:30 and will give the save back first thing.

Just now, Chiron0224 said:

Sorry about that.  I didn't realize I'd need to get it back so soon (I figured it would be ok as long as I gave it back before midnight tonight).  I get off of work tonight at 9pm and will be home around 9:30 and will give the save back first thing.

You know not everyone is from the same time zone. So could you please post the time zone you are in when posting times. 

Example: 

It is currently 4:00pm CDT. Which is also 9:00pm GMT. 

1 hour ago, ExplorerKlatt said:

You know not everyone is from the same time zone. So could you please post the time zone you are in when posting times. 

Example: 

It is currently 4:00pm CDT. Which is also 9:00pm GMT. 

Right.  It occurred to me after I went back to work (I only post on my breaks).  I'm in the Florida so EST.

3 hours ago, DMSP said:

Well, in October, weekends and a holiday come up. You could go then. And yes, you can post stuff for people to go put up.

@ScriptKitt3h, I have no save tonight. I'll try to get up early tomorrow to get the save to you, once I get it.

You can cut into my turn if needed.

That's fine, I'll make do with what I get, when I get it.

Tomorrow/Saturday I should have time once my morning college classes are done with and I have a chance to wrap up my homework for the Python class I'm taking at my college.

Also, for the purposes of time zone synch, it's currently 7:56 PM EST for me.

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

11 hours ago, valens said:

Also: if I launch two crafts in a single launch, would you count it as one or two launches?

Nope, it counts as one! I love seeing ideas like that!

11 hours ago, Chiron0224 said:

Don't worry, it's not a huge problem. I'm at school right now so I need to get back to work but I will get it

10 hours ago, Shamash said:

Yep, that's me... hello... :)

Welcome to the forums! I do recommend making a thread with your craft, they are really good.

8 hours ago, ScriptKitt3h said:

That's fine, I'll make do with what I get, when I get it.

Alright, you'll have it in roughly 5 hours. Damn school getting in the way of my internet and KSP stuff! :P

8 hours ago, Chiron0224 said:

By the way, I don't know if this is against the rules but since I'm holding things up a bit I don't mind providing the save info directly to @ScriptKitt3h if that's easier.  I could just pass the baton right along to him at the same time that I send it to @DMSP

Hey, don't worry. Time zones are hard. If @ScriptKitt3h is ok with it, I would like to personally send it.

@ScriptKitt3h, if you would like the save now, PM @Chiron0224.

Thanks guys.

Also, on timezones, I live in central Europe.

4 hours ago, DMSP said:

Hey, don't worry. Time zones are hard. If @ScriptKitt3h is ok with it, I would like to personally send it.

@ScriptKitt3h, if you would like the save now, PM @Chiron0224.

Thanks guys.

Also, on timezones, I live in central Europe.

It's alright, @Chiron0224 already sent me the save file. I'll have my stuff launching up once I get out of my college classes today.

Unity Station as of now:

9kGXOL3.png
XaLyZEz.png

Gateway Station as of now:

QQgCSRH.png

I've completed my turn, and will be sending @DMSP the save folder ASAP.

Also, the parallel-parking level of docking to get my inflatable module mounted on Gateway was a bit nerve-wracking, but at the same time, it was actually faster and smoother than my approach to Unity with the Icarus CTV shuttle was. :cool:

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

When I get home I'm gonna see about designing another module if that's cool  I'm thinking some kind of observation area with cupolas.  That is, if anyone will trust me with the save game again. lol.  This time I'll make sure to give it back as soon as my launch/launches are complete.

8 hours ago, ScriptKitt3h said:

Unity Station as of now:

9kGXOL3.png
XaLyZEz.png

Gateway Station as of now:

QQgCSRH.png

I've completed my turn, and will be sending @DMSP the save folder ASAP.

Also, the parallel-parking level of docking to get my inflatable module mounted on Gateway was a bit nerve-wracking, but at the same time, it was actually faster and smoother than my approach to Unity with the Icarus CTV shuttle was. :cool:

Awesome. Just awesome.

7 hours ago, Chiron0224 said:

When I get home I'm gonna see about designing another module if that's cool  I'm thinking some kind of observation area with cupolas.  That is, if anyone will trust me with the save game again. lol.  This time I'll make sure to give it back as soon as my launch/launches are complete.

Hey, don't worry about that! It's all good.

As I mentioned in my PM, @DMSP, I'd be willing to take another turn in the future as long as there's an open slot and stuff to do. :)

Actually, come October (since it looks like September's all filled up with launches at this point), I might be willing to spearhead a mission to Duna, since given that amount of prep time I'll definitely be able to work out the kinks in my transfer vehicle and landing craft.

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

1 hour ago, ScriptKitt3h said:

Actually, come October (since it looks like September's all filled up with launches at this point), I might be willing to spearhead a mission to Duna, since given that amount of prep time I'll definitely be able to work out the kinks in my transfer vehicle and landing craft.

Funnily enough, I was actually going to assemble my first transfer vehicle in orbit in my turn...

I'd love to see where this goes!

5 hours ago, DMSP said:

Funnily enough, I was actually going to assemble my first transfer vehicle in orbit in my turn...

I'd love to see where this goes!

I'm likely going to go with a monolithic (single-hulled ship, not modular) vessel for my attempt (if there's an open slot in the future), with 1-3 payloads to be landed (passenger dropship, habitat/mini-outpost, rover).

Oh wow it's almost my turn? Welp, better get a move on!!

(But since I'm a lazy poop and I don't know what module to add to Unity, It's best to send something that I've already got along with a satellite.)

Edited by Scientia1423
Why is the word ass replaced with cheeks?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.