Stock Community Space Program [New Thread by Scientia]

DMSP

21 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

Could we start a third space station? I could build the starting module and lifter to get into orbit if you'd like, but someone else would have to send it since I don't have the right things to hand over saves yet.

Well, I've not made it official, but I have constructed Lookdown around the Mun. It's a cool station.

19 hours ago, Chiron0224 said:

I would like to capture an asteroid and give Kerbin a third moon if that's ok.  Or better yet, I could put it in a polar orbit around Mun.

Sure! Just remember, you will only have 30 days of timewarping.

Edited by DMSP

1 hour ago, DMSP said:

Sure! Just remember, you will only have 30 days of timewarping.

Alright.  If anyone wants to start tracking asteroids for something around class C that would be helpful.  That way maybe by the time it's my turn there will be one near to encountering Kerbin.  I'll start planning an alternate thing to do on my turn in case that doesn't pan out.

Edited by Chiron0224

10 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

so is that a yes? a no?

Go ahead! It's a bit unstable, and is around the mun, but still.

9 hours ago, Chiron0224 said:

Alright.  If anyone wants to start tracking asteroids for something around class C that would be helpful.  That way maybe by the time it's my turn there will be one near to encountering Kerbin.  I'll start planning an alternate thing to do on my turn in case that doesn't pan out.

Sure, I'll do it quickly whilst I'm checking on the save.

And @ZooNamedGames, Sorry! I forgot to remind you. You have until the 18th to finish your turn. I'll send the save now.

Also, to everyone, I'd recommend that from now on, No Hyperedit or vesselmover is allowed, unless it is for bases ON Kerbin.

On 9/17/2016 at 1:07 AM, DMSP said:

Go ahead! It's a bit unstable, and is around the mun, but still.

Sure, I'll do it quickly whilst I'm checking on the save.

And @ZooNamedGames, Sorry! I forgot to remind you. You have until the 18th to finish your turn. I'll send the save now.

Also, to everyone, I'd recommend that from now on, No Hyperedit or vesselmover is allowed, unless it is for bases ON Kerbin.

Erm, I may have forgotten to mention that I needed to use hyperedit to fix a bug... is that ok?

4 hours ago, ExplorerKlatt said:

@DMSP So it looks like I'm going to be too busy to take my turn. Please skip me and sign me up for October 1st. My time off work starts the first. 

Alright, I'll try to get you in October.

3 hours ago, Andem said:

Erm, I may have forgotten to mention that I needed to use hyperedit to fix a bug... is that ok?

Sure. No problem.

And guys, we have a problem. I'm going to be completely unavailable from the 22nd-1st. I think that it would be better to put the SCSS on hold until then, so we can all regain our balance. Quite a few people (including me) have missed their turns.

@Noname117, @SpaceplaneAddict, @TwinKerbal and @Spartwo, are you guys ok with being postponed to the beginning of October?

I've switched out @ExplorerKlatt's turn for me, as he can't do it, so I can check on the save before I go.

9 hours ago, DMSP said:

Alright, I'll try to get you in October.

Sure. No problem.

And guys, we have a problem. I'm going to be completely unavailable from the 22nd-1st. I think that it would be better to put the SCSS on hold until then, so we can all regain our balance. Quite a few people (including me) have missed their turns.

@Noname117, @SpaceplaneAddict, @TwinKerbal and @Spartwo, are you guys ok with being postponed to the beginning of October?

I've switched out @ExplorerKlatt's turn for me, as he can't do it, so I can check on the save before I go.

I'm fine with being postponed.  Just tell me what the date is.

On 19. 9. 2016 at 5:37 PM, TwinKerbal said:

I'm fine with being postponed.  Just tell me what the date is.

Alright, I'll get the new October Calendar (For @TwinKerbal) up tonight.

On 19. 9. 2016 at 8:38 PM, Noname117 said:

I'm fine with being postponed as well (kind of glad actually). Just don't put me on a Saturday.

Sure thing!

Edited by DMSP

On 8 septembre 2016 at 5:55 PM, Chiron0224 said:

btw, we should totally get a signature badge to commemorate our participation in this project.  Someone better than me at graphics should design it.

Based on the current forms of our space stations, here are a pair of badges for your missions :

UiEaE30.pngZv1G5HD.png 

Edited by valens

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.