[1.3.1] LonesomeRobots Aerospace: The Gusmobile. Gemini/Titan II/Agena.

silentvelcro

• 4 weeks later...

This is great and I'd like to use it, but you really need to fix your IVA so it works with the updated ASET props and avionics.

https://spacedock.info/mod/1204/ASET Props

https://spacedock.info/mod/1213/ASET Avionics

As it is, your IVA works great with the files you bundled, but every other ASET IVA is broken. Or, if the proper ASET files are installed instead of your bundled ones, all other ASET IVAs work but yours is missing a bunch of instruments and throws JSI errors.

It's unfortunate because it's a really nice IVA.

Hello @Rhedd. Sorry for my late response but i was away from my computer for a week. It is unfortunate but as much as i want i cannot update to the latest ASET props. The game crashes instantly with the new version and i cannot find a way to fix it. I have contacted alexustas and he tried to fix it, but he can't. I am not the only one having this problem, but it is kind of a freak case that applies to some OSX installations. The only way i found in order to fix this problem is to bundle the relevant props from the previous ASET release inside the file structure of my mod. This way the IVA of the Gusmobile will work regardless of what version of ASET you have and will not break any of the IVA's you have that use the newer version. I already did this on my HOYO mod update and it works. I will release such an update on the Gusmobile and Dynasoar shortly. Sorry for the inconvience.

@silentvelcro Oh, dear. That's unfortunate. I hate it when I have problems that are "unusual", so I feel sorry for ya.

I'll look forward to the update with bundled props, and in the meantime- IF I have some free time- I'll take a look at your IVA .cfg and see if I can get it working with the new props, since I use Windows. If I can, I'll give it to you.

Edited by Rhedd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! The mod has been updated to solve the problems with the IVA. Also added configs for RealPlume and Engine Lighting and fixed a buoyancy issue with the capsule.

Important! You should completely delete all LonesomeRobots mods and re-install all the latest versions from scratch. (Dyna-Soar has been updated too.)
Also don't forget that the GameData/LonesomeRobots folder must be merged and not replace the existing LonesomeRobots folder as you install the mods one by one.
This way all the IVA's will work correctly and reference the same and correct props for all the mods, reducing clutter and conflicts. You can read the reason for this below.

ASET Props and FlightSystemsRedux are no longer bundled with the release. Only the relevant props from these 2 mods are moved inside the "props" folder of the HOYO mod.
I had to do this since ASET Props have been updated, but for some reason the game crashes instantly when i try to use them. I contacted alexustas and he tried to sort it but
it is kind of a freak case that applies to some OSX installations and he cannot help.
So in order to keep the IVA fully working for people that have updated to the new ASET Props i moved all the relevant files inside the mod file structure. This way the IVA will work
whatever version of ASET Props you have and even if you don't have it at all. I also have to state that i do not claim i made any of the props used in this mod. Credit goes solely to alexustas and MOARdV.

Edited by silentvelcro

5 minutes ago, lexicutioner said:

and also i was wondering if you had the Thor launch vehicle for the agena. that is what launched it

and btw this is an awesome mod. i love it

Agena was launched on Atlas, Titan and Thor. It served many different purposes, with Atlas being the one I personally most associate with it because of ATV and the various interplanetary/lunar probes launched using it. :) 

46 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Agena was launched on Atlas, Titan and Thor. It served many different purposes, with Atlas being the one I personally most associate with it because of ATV and the various interplanetary/lunar probes launched using it. :) 

oh ok, thank you i did not know that

1 hour ago, silentvelcro said:

Hello @lexicutioner glad you like the mod! I am planning to also create a Mercury mod in the future, along with the Atlas rocket. Then it could be used to launch the Agena. Don't know when yet, since i have other mods completed that i will release first.

Exciting news! :D Do you have any sort of long term roadmap for your projects, or is that not the kind of commitment you're making right now?

@CobaltWolf Hi. I am planning to release my HOYO Lander mod in the next days.
Next comes the Polyot Anti Satellite System which is also ready (linuxgurugamer made me think it deeper, so it will not feature a warhead).
Next comes the Altair Lander along with the Ares V which are 98% ready.
After that comes the MAVR Heavy Interplanetary Spacecraft which is also finished but needs exhaustive testing and balancing.
And then i am gonna start working on the Mercury-Atlas. I only did my research on that so far.

Of course i might change my mind on the order of things :wink:

1 minute ago, silentvelcro said:

@CobaltWolf Hi. I am planning to release my HOYO Lander mod in the next days.
Next comes the Polyot Anti Satellite System which is also ready (linuxgurugamer made me think it deeper, so it will not feature a warhead).
Next comes the Altair Lander along with the Ares V which are 98% ready.
After that comes the MAVR Heavy Interplanetary Spacecraft which is also finished but needs exhaustive testing and balancing.
And then i am gonna start working on the Mercury-Atlas. I only did my research on that so far.

Of course i might change my mind on the order of things :wink:

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Not prominent enough" nails it.

Btw the windows and the round rail thing on top were pinkish, dunno if this has to do with TextureReplacerReplaced or JSI Transparent pods.
(Could it be that TR / TRR and JSI Transparent Podds are just incompatible?)

I removed the last one because I have not seen a single transparent pod for one week so I don't see a sense in it.

Will check in next session if issue still occurs.