Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Tell ya what @kerbiloid if you can translate this w/out using google (mods i swear what you see is 100% english) i wont ban you but fail even once and ya get banned!

TPA DEP INFO Q 0953Z. 11003KT 10SM FEW250 21/15 A3008 (THREE ZERO ZERO EIGHT). DEPG RY 19R, RY 19L. AIR CARRIER TYPE DEPARTURES EXP RY 19R FOR NOISE ABATEMENT.. NOTAMS... TWY J CLSD BTN TWY E AND TWY K ; TWY V2 AND TWY V BETWEEN V2 AND V3 RESTRICTED TO WINGSPAN 171 FEET OR LESS. TWY E CLSD BETWEEN UNITED MAINTENANCE APRON AND GROUND RUNUP ENCLOSURE. ATTN ALL ACFT 5G NOTAM IN EFCT FOR TPA. BIRD ACTIVITY VICINITY ARPT. ALL AIRCRAFT ADVISE GROUND CONTROL PRIOR TO PUSHBACK. ...ADVS YOU HAVE INFO Q.

3 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

TPA DEP INFO Q 0953Z. 11003KT 10SM FEW250 21/15 A3008 (THREE ZERO ZERO EIGHT). DEPG RY 19R, RY 19L. AIR CARRIER TYPE DEPARTURES EXP RY 19R FOR NOISE ABATEMENT.. NOTAMS... TWY J CLSD BTN TWY E AND TWY K ; TWY V2 AND TWY V BETWEEN V2 AND V3 RESTRICTED TO WINGSPAN 171 FEET OR LESS. TWY E CLSD BETWEEN UNITED MAINTENANCE APRON AND GROUND RUNUP ENCLOSURE. ATTN ALL ACFT 5G NOTAM IN EFCT FOR TPA. BIRD ACTIVITY VICINITY ARPT. ALL AIRCRAFT ADVISE GROUND CONTROL PRIOR TO PUSHBACK. ...ADVS YOU HAVE INFO Q.

It's a NOTAM teleprinter message about the aircraft departure, its geometry like wingspan, speen in knots, and even birds.

But it's too banning to decode it in details.

Edited by kerbiloid

@kerbiloidits the ATIS or Automatic Terminal Information Service message for Tampa International at 0953Z

Reads as follows: Tampa Departure information Q (Quebec) 0953 Zulu. Winds 110 at 3 Knots. Visibility greater than 10 Statute Miles. Few Clouds at 25000. Temperature 21°C Dew point 15°C. Altimeter 30.08. Departing Runway 19 Right, Runway 19 Left. AIRCARRIER TYPE DEPARTURES EXPect RunwaY 19Right FOR NOISE-ABATEMENT.. Notice To Air Missions Taxiway Juliet CLoSeD BeTweeN TaxiWaY Echo AND TaxiWaY Kilo ; TaxiWaY Victor2 AND TaxiWaY Victor BETWEEN Victor2 AND Victor3 RESTRICTED TO WINGSPAN 171 FEET OR LESS. TaxiWaY Echo CLoSeD BETWEEN UNITED MAINTENANCE APRON AND GROUND RUNUP ENCLOSURE. ATTentioN ALL AirCraFT 5G NOTice to air missions IN EFCT FOR Tampa. BIRD ACTIVITY VICINITY AiRPorT. ALL AIRCRAFT ADVISE GROUND CONTROL PRIOR TO PUSHBACK. ...ADViSe YOU HAVE INFO Quebec.

You can see where i decided to just copy/paste with letters added to translate. And now your banned for making me do this :P