Shower thoughts

p1t1o

On 10/18/2018 at 4:25 AM, CharmSado said:

I have never thought of it before now. I have not even heard about 'bird milk'. That must have been the reason why I have never thought of it even though I did elementary biology in the college.

Maybe because birds don't produce milk?

Edited by cubinator
This is getting out of hand. Now there are three of them!

8 hours ago, cubinator said:

I'm not sure what you're saying here.  Do birds produce milk?

Complaint:
I'm tired.  I'm drunk.  I need to get up for work in five hours.

I can't sleep.

Edited by razark

If kerbals all have the same last name they must be related, therefor being pretty inbred.

What if they were humans that landed on a strange planet in a system that ways just like our own. They decided to colonize and and you know, stuff happens.

tldr; Kerbals are just extremely inbred humans.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, cubinator said:

If the VAB at Kennedy Space Center has a PA system, you could play the default KSP music through it.

Hey, you guys know how Kevin Mitnick does security consultation for companies (hacking in to them and telling them not to be hacked)? We could get him to do this.

The Walking Dead, s09e04,

At last the main hero Rick Grimes is caught, impaled on a rebar, with nobody around.
Two crowds of zombies are walking to him from two sides, and on the end of the episode there is just several meters left.

This inspires and gives the hope.
Pliz, zombiez, finish this hysterical idiot wasting everybody's brains with delusive hallucinations and losing everything what he leads!
If somebody's brains were not eaten by zombies, the Rick screws them instead.
(And what a moron would pick up the first colonists' carriage from a museum when there are thousands of farms around, with agricultural technics.)

But probably as always this jerk will get away.
Maybe two zombie crowds will fight each other for the right to bump him off.

A weak light of hope is that the actor hasn't prolonged the contract, so probably this character will not survive this season.
On another hand, afaik Maggy's actress hasn't done it, too. What makes other characters useless in turn.

So, I hope the garbage queen (Pollyanna McIntosh's character) will sell all this biotrash to her helicopter flying contractors whoever they are.

Spoiler

Edited by kerbiloid

11 minutes ago, Atlas2342 said:

Pregnant swimmer = Human submarine

Whenever i read a shower thought like this, Land Down Under by Men at Work randomly starts playing in my head and i don't know why.

We're a lot like bananas. Just like how they first grow from the tree and then mature on their own, we're first grown by our parents and then mature on our own.

9 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

We're a lot like bananas. Just like how they first grow from the tree and then mature on their own, we're first grown by our parents and then mature on our own.

FunFactTM: Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas. For real.