I'm going to kill Val

Triop

Why ?

Just to proof we can do whatever we want to do with a fictional character. *Sexual content excluded.

Any tips for me on how to kill her ?

Don't be shy . . .Be original.

Even better kill her yourself and let me know.

Somehow I have a feeling this topic will be moved to challenges & mission ideas . . .

^_^

Edited by Triop

1 hour ago, Triop said:

Why ?

Just to proof we can do whatever we want to do with a fictional character. *Sexual content excluded.

Any tips for me on how to kill her ?

Don't be shy . . .Be original.

Even better kill her yourself and let me know.

Somehow I have a feeling this topic will be moved to challenges & mission ideas . . .

^_^

I already did...:cool:

Spoiler

Sitting down across from Darryl, he opened the conversation.
"Is this seat taken? I haven't seen you talk to anyone yet. Have you met one of us yet?"

Darryl shrugged.
"Not really in a nice way. I met a few soldiers as they hauled me aboard a helicopter, and I met Jack Nickolas."

Jeb grinned. 
"Mr. Nickolas is a good man. I'm glad you met him. Oh, I'm Jebediah by the way. Jebediah Kerman," he said as he extended his green hand in greeting.

"Darryl Whitman. Nice to meet you Jebediah. Can I say Jeb?"

Jebediah chuckled. 
"Of course. No one calls me Jebediah around here. That's reserved for my three closest friends, of whom I only have 2 now."

Darryl frowned. 
"Did one of them pass away?"

Jeb looked towards the table.
"Yes, actually. The one I was the closest to. Her name was Valentina. She was killed last month on a routine commercial flight. It crashed in the mountains. There was no way anyone could have survived."

^Excerpt from my novel, We Who Witnessed.

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

15 minutes ago, purpleivan said:

I recently smooshed her into the Mun at almost 16000m/s for the Impact the Mun challenge.

Going in she had that manic laugh that said "whatever dude... you know I'm going to be back on that roster".

Spoiler

Damn spolier not deleting.... :mad:

Spoiler

Damn spolier not deleting.... :mad:

Well then your Val is a freaking creep. Keep killing her and never let her return. 

I killed Jeb in my "Take Five" RO career, by forgetting parachutes on the first crewed launch in the career.  I'm pretty sure the same thing would work for Val -- it was a slightly modified A-4 (aka V-2), with a supersonic cockpit mounted on the nose, Aerobee fins at the pointy end and a very thin tank of lead ballast at the blunt end, to ensure a predictable reentry and sufficient aerobraking for parachute deployment.  If I'd remembered to install the parachutes...

I once killed Valentina in my "large scale" mostly no reverts career. I had used a mod cockpit that looks almost exactly like the 1.25m inline cockpit, but instead of ~40m/s impact tolerance it had 4m/s tolerance... She was the first Kerbal in space, but she did not survive touchdown.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.