StarCrusher96

[1.8.1] Galaxies Unbound: Nova Kirbani [1.2.3-1] [08 February 2020]

Yeah but I was referring to Star Crusher's screenshot moreso... although it doesn't look exactly like a Sandworm, didn't the Sarlacc reside in a pit rather than on top of the sand dunes?

I'm no big Star Wars fan so feel free to educate me. :D

1 hour ago, Poodmund said:

Yeah but I was referring to Star Crusher's screenshot moreso... although it doesn't look exactly like a Sandworm, didn't the Sarlacc reside in a pit rather than on top of the sand dunes?

Ah, yeah it does kinda look like a Sandworm! And yeah the sarlacc did live in a pit, just the *thing* reminded me of a sarlacc lol

7 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Above ^ is a creature from Tatooine if i'm not mistaken.

Indeed it is. lol

IS THAT TWO HABITABLE MOONS ORBITING THE SAME PLANET!?

(Typing in all caps because I'm too excited, the mod would be even better if you kept the original Narath, but it's still awesome nonetheless.)

On 9/15/2020 at 8:15 PM, StoneWolfPC said:

I have no idea how I would reach this new system with stock parts however lmao.

You don't. Lol.

• That's like expecting IRL to launch any meaningful payload to Saturn (planet) on a Saturn (rocket). And by "meaningful payload" I mean something at least as heavy as a Mars Direct facility.
  • That's like expecting Starship™ to actually be a star ship.

Been working on a "Interstellar Quest" type of campaign and this mod really makes it feel like I'm working towards something meaningful. Can't wait to see the new systems put in!

All these planets are beautiful. But unfortunately, there are simply no such excellent ways to get to them (even using the KSP-I) ... except for the Warp Drive and the titanic antimatter rocket. ;.; Daedalus, a interstellar salt water nuclear engine (new fission engine KSP-I), z-pinch, is all well and good, but according to CANON, it allows, at best, to reach the system in 100+ years.

Edited by OOM

7 minutes ago, OOM said:

All these planets are beautiful. But unfortunately, there are simply no such excellent ways to get to them (even using the KSP-I) ... except for the Warp Drive and the titanic antimatter rocket. ;.; Daedalus, a interstellar salt water nuclear engine (new fission engine KSP-I), z-pinch, is all well and good, but according to CANON, it allows, at best, to reach the system in 100+ years.

GU adds two simple fusion engines and some integration patches. And you can try B9HX Reconfig, too.

15 minutes ago, Hohmannson said:

GU adds two simple fusion engines and some integration patches. And you can try B9HX Reconfig, too.

There are 4 options here: 1. Use full Sci-Fi from KSP-I like Warp Drive. Effective but boring.
2. Build huge rockets of antimatter from KSP-I in orbit. Less effective.
3. Build thermonuclear missiles "based on 21st century technologies" like Daedalus, Z-Pinch from KSP-I. Interesting but ineffective.
4. Just look at the cold night sky and not fly anywhere beyond the Kerbin system. Seems like the best option.......

Edited by OOM