Stupid reasons to call 911!

SuperMiiBrother

Actually this reason is not stupid at all.
Everything listed above hurts the nature.
Isn't 911 exactly to call for help when one gets wounded or is in danger?!
So, if whales are in danger or the atmosphere is wounded by carbon dioxide, don't hesitate to call 911.

2 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Actually this reason is not stupid at all.
Everything listed above hurts the nature.
Isn't 911 exactly to call for help when one gets wounded or is in danger?!
So, if whales are in danger or the atmosphere is wounded by carbon dioxide, don't hesitate to call 911.

Technically true, but not quite what they would define as an emergency. There are plenty of other agencies that cover those matters, with phone numbers varying by country, state/province, and city/town.

The joke is that emergency services won't collect your trash, no matter the value you place on it. Not to say that someone won't be sent out to you, assuming your area has by-laws against littering. :)

4 hours ago, 55delta said:

emergency services won't collect your trash

Depends on trash.

44 minutes ago, Spacenerd Kerman said:

Call 999(international) because the airplane you're on doesn't have sprite, only 7up.

What if you call them from the crash site?

...KsSh.......................Static.......No......Signal........

C̴̛̰̣̞̮̭̜̝͕̍́͂̍̀̃͊̅̽̚̕̚͜a̷̩͇̦̣̱̦̦̐͛̉̎̀͛́̈́̇̓͂͘̕̕l̴̟͍͍̠̝̭͍̭͎̬̮͍̍̄́̈́̃̈́̈́̍̏̈́͂̌̕͝ͅl̶̨̥̫̣̜̑͘í̸̧̠̟̳͔̪̮̞̠̣̥̈͑́͑̚̕n̶͕̜̟̰̖̤̑̽̍̀̕͘͠g̶͇̠̞̼̞̣̣̹̟̗̽̐̋̽ ̷̧̻͉̲̥̝̘̟̺̏̇̏̀9̸̡̛̛͖̯̦̤̟̯̻̲͐̍̔̂̊̇̎̀̈́̃̚͝ͅͅ1̴̨̡̯̥̭̮̞͚̒͒͛͋̽̀͊͑1̶̪̬͋ ̴͖͇̳̪͕͆̈́̉͠b̵̹̻͇̲̀̐̇e̸̩͉͇̦̬̩͛̾̈̾͗̈́̅̄̍̚c̵͙̗̭̩̫̩̲̫̻͓̮̗̄́̂̓͒͗̉̄̅́̇͝a̸̡̩̦̞̲̖͙̣̮̓͛̋͌̈́̊̾͋͋͂̈́͒̑̀̓ú̷̧̩̭͉̩͜s̸̙̈̓̒é̸̡̨͍̼̭͚̙͇̬̭̝͉͍̦͊ͅ ̷̪̳̮̥͉̮̮͑͂̿̀͊̃̋͋̆̈́͘̕ẙ̷̡̧̧͎̟̝͕̫̈̂̾͐͜o̵̡̺͔̯̤̪̺̳͚̿̀͋͘͘u̸̯̯͋̈́̄̄̆̆̓͘ ̸̨̧̛̺̰̩͔̗̥͔͚̮̫͙̻̅̋͒̑̏͌̄̓͊͋̈́̚̚d̶̞͚̖̙͍̙͕̤̊̍͊̋̈́̓̑͗̚̚͝͠͝ͅo̶̳̩͕͔͎͔͔͉̬̱͒̅̂̃̄́͜͠w̸̳̤̭̮̟̥̟͎͉̄͊̐̋͂̾̇̓n̷͍̘̩͕̪̫̲̟͕͎̑͂̑̄̑̀͆́̑̋̿̆̕͝l̶̞̘̳͎̙͖̠͆̉͋͗͆̈̒̀͝͝ö̶̢̫̳̻̼̪͙̏͒̆a̸̡̨̳̠̟̥̦̦͚͕̖̤̒͐̃́̿͘͜͜͠d̴̨̡̝͔͓̟̼͕̈́̅̍̋̽̍̾̕̚͠ͅȩ̸̨̧̻͓̋̌͌̆̚ͅd̴̰̠̖̫̔̄͆̌ ̴̦̠̝̯̫̖̗̹̔̆͊̒̽̾̄̾͗́̇͜͠͝͝W̶͇̠̮̫͎̦̒̈́͋̐̋̏͌̓̃̽͐̅̈́̾͝i̸̺̞̊̄̈͗̀̀̉̍̐̓n̷̡͍̭͖̖̤̏̍̀̍̾̓̎͌͆͂̃̃͝ḏ̸̨̨͙͙͉̼͉͎̲̾ö̵͎̫̳͓͚̬̗͙̋̀̉̌̈́̆͂͑̿̀̕͠w̷̯̺̦̘̒̿̔̓̊̃̽͑̇̅̆̋̓s̶͈̫̗̗̈̄́͗͛͛̎̆́͘͘͝ ̸̟͎͚̗̲̈̑͊͑͐̓1̸̧͖͖̪̘̹̣̝̥̰̦̺͂0̶̢̡̪̥̳͕̭̗̜̙̝͙̟̜̺̉̆̊̂͊̃̑̐̏̎́͋̀̚͝ ̷̧̛̩̦̯̩̤̮̞͕͑̈̎̚ő̸͓͎̠͎͍̻͖͎͕̝̙̝̞̍͘͝ͅn̴̢͚͇̪͇͑̾̔̚ ̶͓̜͓̪͊̓̏̊̐̋͊̑́̆̓̂̌̉̕y̸̡͙͚̹̳͙̹̹̝̮̐̎̂̆̃̄̋̈́ơ̷͍̝͚̫̅̔̑́ư̵̧̄͜͝r̷̠̙͈̙̜͎̫̙̦̰̩̀̆̎̃͜͠͠ ̴̨̢̧̛͇͔̠͔̖͔̖̘͔̑͒̎̋̈́́̕l̶̤̈̈́̾́̓͑̌̕a̵̢̧͈͇̪̦̝̯̗̗̹̤̬͓̒n̸̖̙͉̲̲͊͊́̈́̈́̓͛̽̅̈́̌̚ḍ̸̨̨̝̜̲̝̜̯͔̭́́l̵̡̡̤̳̪̳͈͉͙̐̋̑̂͘͜i̶̡̳̒̊̓̉̌͐̆̃͠͝ṅ̴̩̬̮̙͉͕͈͈̪̠͎͜ȩ̶̙͖̳̌͋̀̽̾̏̊̏͑̋̾̿ ̶̛͍͔́̔̐̓͂̀̂̾͂̈p̴̧̟̜͇̖͔̙̠̀̊̚ḧ̵̫̯̤̞̮̩̞͇̜̹̜̦́͒̍̓̄́̐͒̌̎͆͊̇͘͠ő̸̢̫̝͔̟̺̼͙͔͚͉̦̙̑͂̈́̔̆̓̔̑̒͠͝n̶͉͕̘̭̫̭͈̖͍̋̄̍͗̽̂͌̊͋̆̒̌͜͝e̴͓͖͍͎̽͌̿̓̀̑͒̄̕̕͝

Kudos to peeps who can actually read this

On 5/12/2019 at 9:24 AM, Kernel Kraken said:

Calling 911 to inquire weather or not they are in need of refridgerator repair.

I actually have no memory of posting this. I don't think I wrote this? Either way:

Calling 911 to request information on weather or not they have Prince Albert in a can and, if so, weather or not there is proper ventillation.

Spoiler

"les études ça te colle à la peau"

edu.dot

"studies stick ones skin"

edu.dot

then insert all 3 letters disambiguations in each languages, for edu and dot, parses, sort amount for each, get nices resulting graphs

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
Calling 911 because "studies ..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Calling 911 becuase your Duna Rocket is taking 272 days to get to Duna, And your stuck in a tiny Mk1 Command pod!

Jeb: HELP!

SuperMiiBrother: JEB GET OFF MY ACCOUNT

Jeb: NO I DEMAND BETTER LIVING SPACE

SYSTEM: Sorry, that tech is not yet available. Would you like to try: Mk 1 Command Pod?

Jeb: -explosion sound-

SYSTEM: Connection lost.

SuperMiiBrother: ;.; my money...

Edited by SuperMiiBrother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...