[1.7.x]ASET IVA for Making History Pods

HonkHogan

Extendet IVA's for Making History Pods

v1.0, created by HonkHogan August 12 2019

9xfJ5mO.jpg

NH7ilQ5.jpg

Extendet ASET IVA's for Making History DLC Pods

Include IVA for: M.E.M, MK2Pod, KV1, KV2, KV3.(With Blackjack and Buttons)

Inspared(also recommended) by DE_IVAExtension 

Atention! - this mod NOT include "free" pods/parts from Making History DLC. To use this mod you need to buy/have Making History DLC.

Download - github.

Dependencies

ASET Props Pack v1.5.0

RasterPropMonitor v0.30.6

ModuleManager v4.0.2

ToolbarController v1.8.2

ClickThroughBlocker v0.1.7.2

License

This project is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

This is my first mod EVER. I will by happy for any feedback.

Edited by HonkHogan
WIP

Thank you! Someone finally takes a crack at the neglected KV and Mk2 command pods! I gave this a download last night and unfortunately it caused a crash on loading, but I'm definitely going to try again.

Edited by Synthesis

21 minutes ago, Synthesis said:

Thank you! Someone finally takes a crack at the neglected KV and Mk2 command pods! I gave this a download last night and unfortunately it caused a crash on loading, but I'm definitely going to try again.

I finished the editing main post 3 hours ago and coaple times the download link and files has been changed. That's should be a download crash reason. Or you have a problem with the game loading?

Edited by HonkHogan

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi there I wanted to say a huge thank you for making this mod It completes me and the quintessential experience i need from ksp 

is there any way to make this mod available on ckan 

if not I understand 

ps thank you again iva are SOOOOOO much better with these mods 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Hi @HonkHogan, in case you see this, would you have an interest in having this mod added to CKAN? I find the Mk2 pod handy, yet there aren't many custom IVAs available for it.

I agree, HonkHogan's ASET for MH is great. My usual go to IVA as it matches the functional DE_IVA style.

The only other Mk2 pod I can find is Snakeru's Mk2 MAS beta. See: https://github.com/harveyt/reviva#076-release---moar-iva-and-bdb-24th-sep-2022

Latest Reviva 0.7.6 release includes a config to support it, it's actually a zip in a GitHub Issue for MAS - lol. Very retro, but pretty good.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.