Re-adding removed Interstellar Extended features

bub10

Hello, @bub10 and welcome to the forums!.

The one thing you want to do is to download and install the latest version of the Kerbal Alarm Clock mod. The other one you named is a mod as well, or was once a mod. However, I am not sure if it is still being maintained. With the recent upgrade to KSP 8.1, there may be some mods that have not been updated yet. Please be patient as mod makers are volunteers who are not directly paid to update their work. :)

Kerbal Alarm Clock can be found here:

@Sandstorm

If you remember when KSP2 was announced, it was mentioned that KSP (Classic, original or even KSP1) would continue to be developed for the time being. I suspect there will also be a KSP 1.9 and maybe even a ksp 2.0 since KSP2 is technically a completely different program, much like how Civilization II was a completely different system than Civilization. :)

2 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

@Sandstorm

If you remember when KSP2 was announced, it was mentioned that KSP (Classic, original or even KSP1) would continue to be developed for the time being. I suspect there will also be a KSP 1.9 and maybe even a ksp 2.0 since KSP2 is technically a completely different program, much like how Civilization II was a completely different system than Civilization. :)

After KSP 1.9,  it will be KSP 1.10, 1.11, etc

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

After KSP 1.9,  it will be KSP 1.10, 1.11, etc

As I have said on other threads, KSP (the original title) has a near-cult following. Even after official development ends, I can easily see the lifespan continuing in the forms of mods. It is probably one of my favorite games - ever!

2 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

As I have said on other threads, KSP (the original title) has a near-cult following. Even after official development ends, I can easily see the lifespan continuing in the forms of mods. It is probably one of my favorite games - ever!

Mine too. No game has ever captured me like this one. From the first few videos I saw and those steep learning hours doing the tutorial and failing many, many times. I don't even know if any game can capture me like KSP has.

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I was referring to the numbering scheme.  This KSP will always be 1.x, but x can go as high as they want

18 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Meaning what?  There is AmpYear, and FuseBox for KSP, I don't know the state of AmpYear, but I'll be updating Fusebox for 1.8 in the next few days

2nd screenshot, right side at the center. Notice that KSPIE uses MW/MJ as  electrical resource rather than ec, even they can convert to each other for usage

and  the fusebox thread specifically says  KSPI-E is unsupported...

Edited by ssd21345

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.