[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

22 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

@Lewie can you start us off please?

Heck yeah. 

New question. What’s your favorite bands? I personally really like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mötley Crüe, KISS, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, The kinks, etc.

or-what’s your job or what do you want to do? I’m currently working on getting into the U.S Airforce.

Edited by Lewie

2 hours ago, Lewie said:

Heck yeah. 

New question. What’s your favorite bands? I personally really like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mötley Crüe, KISS, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, The kinks, etc.

or-what’s your job or what do you want to do? I’m currently working on getting into the U.S Airforce.

Hmm does Tom Lehrer count as a band? Lol

I either want to be a spacecraft engineer or a NASA mission controller.

3 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I watched it. I have to say, it was pretty good.

Yea. Matt never ceases to amaze. I think my personal favorite was Green Harvest. They all are really good, don’t get me wrong.

Just now, Lewie said:

Yea. Matt never ceases to amaze. I think my personal favorite was Green Harvest. They all are really good, don’t get me wrong.

yeah, my favorite is also Green Harvest. Also, I'm booting up KSP right now. Should take... *covertly checks clock on the wall, then realizes that computer has a clock* ... 15 minutes or so.

9 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

yeah, my favorite is also Green Harvest. Also, I'm booting up KSP right now. Should take... *covertly checks clock on the wall, then realizes that computer has a clock* ... 15 minutes or so.

Dang, Boi! How many mods do you have installed?

1 minute ago, Lewie said:

Dang, Boi! How many mods do you have installed?

A lot. Just a lot. Well... maybe 50-ish? I am playing on a Macbook Pro.

Oh yeah. It's still not done. Only halfway. Better watch some youtube while I wait.

Edited by Misguided_Kerbal