[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

3 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Good for you! I've been playing on 1.7 for the whole time, so I guess we're equals now. If you played on PC I would recommend some mods, but you play on console. *makes sad noise*

Well, I really do want to switch to pc. If my folks say it’s alright, I will.

Why are you still on 1.7? Mods?

Just now, Lewie said:

Well, I really do want to switch to pc. If my folks say it’s alright, I will.

Why are you still on 1.7? Mods?

I really just don't want to update, because all the mods that I have to update. Actually, just last week I tried updating to 1.9.1, but it didn't load. When 1.10 comes out I'm definitely updating though.

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I really just don't want to update, because all the mods that I have to update. Actually, just last week I tried updating to 1.9.1, but it didn't load. When 1.10 comes out I'm definitely updating though.

Nice! 

Two things-what are the main mods you use, and

how does one update mods?

36 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Nice! 

Two things-what are the main mods you use, and

how does one update mods?

@Nertea's stuff, SVE and SVT for visuals, and Restock and Restock+

Also, by updating mods, I meant switching them all to the newer versions. Old versions sometimes work on newer versions, and vice versa.

2 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

@Nertea's stuff, SVE and SVT for visuals, and Restock and Restock+

Also, by updating mods, I meant switching them all to the newer versions. Old versions sometimes work on newer versions, and vice versa.

Ah, thanks!

I watched shadowzone’s video on restock, and the first thing I’m going to do is download that. And some visual mods. Not clouds, but terrain scatter and water enhancement

37 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Ah, thanks!

I watched shadowzone’s video on restock, and the first thing I’m going to do is download that. And some visual mods. Not clouds, but terrain scatter and water enhancement

Just a fair note of warning: you're better off getting clouds instead of atmospheric and water enhancement. Scatterer literally kills your computer. Also, SVT hasn't been updated since 1.6.1. I had to jump though a  few hoops to get it to work. Also...

Page 13!

26 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Just a fair note of warning: you're better off getting clouds instead of atmospheric and water enhancement. Scatterer literally kills your computer. Also, SVT hasn't been updated since 1.6.1. I had to jump though a  few hoops to get it to work. Also...

Page 13!

Whoo-hoo! We are getting places.

personally, I never liked the look of clouds in ksp. I really like how kerbin looks via 1.9, so that’s good enough. Water looks like trash though....

has anyone ever heard of the site opacity.us?

1 minute ago, Lewie said:

Whoo-hoo! We are getting places.

personally, I never liked the look of clouds in ksp. I really like how kerbin looks via 1.9, so that’s good enough. Water looks like trash though....

has anyone ever heard of the site opacity.us?

nope

50 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Well guess what the X-5 was successful! I just finished!

Nice man!

today I sent a super heavy cruiser to Ike. I use terriers for the vtol stage, but I had refined way to much oxidizer, so now I have to re-vert so I don’t synthesiz as much...

this is the first time the drain valve would’ve come in handy. *laughs*